LAX Conference Tournament TV/Streaming for May 2-7 | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

LAX Conference Tournament TV/Streaming for May 2-7

I’m sure he has been. It does feel wrong to read into small incidents with Tillman. But it’s starting to feel like a pattern this year
It’s all speculation on my end. Tillman comes off as cerebral and unconventional. Myers, Conry, Milliman all carry themselves like alphas/meatheads. I could see why they don’t get along.

Conry was walking along the sidelines with a pretty arrogant look on his face during the game, which might have made it hard for Tillman to warm up to him. Tillman did shake his hand that's sufficient

The ACC is sooooo stupid for not having enough teams to have a conference tournament.
First of all, they do have enough teams for a conference tournament. What they don’t have is enough teams for an automatic bid.

Keeping in mind Title IX, how do you propose they solve the problem?

First of all, they do have enough teams for a conference tournament. What they don’t have is enough teams for an automatic bid.

Keeping in mind Title IX, how do you propose they solve the problem?
Well, if one of the other ACC teams wanted to add men's lax, they would have to add women's lax and if they already have a women's lax program, they would probably have to ad 2 more smaller sports to keep the balance. I think they should have added an associate team but the ACC won't go for that.What I know is that I just watched Michigan and Princeton get hot at the right time and play themselves into the field. I felt like the Orange could have maybe done it as well.

Well, if one of the other ACC teams wanted to add men's lax, they would have to add women's lax and if they already have a women's lax program, they would probably have to ad 2 more smaller sports to keep the balance. I think they should have added an associate team but the ACC won't go for that.What I know is that I just watched Michigan and Princeton get hot at the right time and play themselves into the field. I felt like the Orange could have maybe done it as well.
The associate member rule is dumb, I agree. But I imagine it exists for reasons that go beyond men’s lacrosse.

To add a men’s team and remain compliant with Title IX (which likely means adding women’s teams) will cost a lot of dough. No ACC school is going to add two or three non-revenue sports without a big-time donation. My guess is that it would take a Penn State hockey-level donation. $60-million plus for facilities, equipment, staff, etc.

The associate member rule is dumb, I agree. But I imagine it exists for reasons that go beyond men’s lacrosse.

To add a men’s team and remain compliant with Title IX (which likely means adding women’s teams) will cost a lot of dough. No ACC school is going to add two or three non-revenue sports without a big-time donation. My guess is that it would take a Penn State hockey-level donation. $60-million plus for facilities, equipment, staff, etc.
It's just too bad they can't find a solution because these conference tournaments are really excellent and the ACC not being involved is a shame.

Army 10, Loyola 8

Princeton 19, Yale 10

Utah 11, Air Force 9

Duke beat Merrimack 14-2
O'Neill with 2g-7a, 9pts getting him to 80pts on the year.

It's just too bad they can't find a solution because these conference tournaments are really excellent and the ACC not being involved is a shame.
The ACC tournament will be back next year. Would love to see in NYC. The amount of alum from 'Cuse, Duke and ND in the city alone would assure that it would draw well.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom