Lax Pick Em’ : Week 16 | Syracusefan.com

Lax Pick Em’ : Week 16

Laxfanshutt

All Conference
IMG_6261.jpeg

Couple things….
1- please check and make sure that I did not make any mistakes in the standings
2- there are only 7 games left to picks left in the season.. I think we should make a tie breaker just incase because it is a little tight at the top of the board.. I brought up at the beginning of the season for total number of goals scored in the championship game… if there’s another method you guys would like I am all for it
3- FloridaCuse suggested we wait a day or two to see if the lines change at all.. I think that is a good idea so when he posts them, those will be the official lines.. and thank you again FloridaCuse for doing that

Couple things….
1- please check and make sure that I did not make any mistakes in the standings
2- there are only 7 games left to picks left in the season.. I think we should make a tie breaker just incase because it is a little tight at the top of the board.. I brought up at the beginning of the season for total number of goals scored in the championship game… if there’s another method you guys would like I am all for it
3- FloridaCuse suggested we wait a day or two to see if the lines change at all.. I think that is a good idea so when he posts them, those will be the official lines.. and thank you again FloridaCuse for doing that

Ya we can go with total goals scored for the champ game, seems the easiest path.

Ya we can wait till say Wed or Thurs and then go with those lines, I suspect a decent amount of movement on a couple of the lines, Cuse/Denver and Hop/UVA seem destined to moved.

Feel like I have been trying to hold off Cusealum87 and AD31 for a month, think think I'm almost out of time.

Ya we can go with total goals scored for the champ game, seems the easiest path.

Ya we can wait till say Wed or Thurs and then go with those lines, I suspect a decent amount of movement on a couple of the lines, Cuse/Denver and Hop/UVA seem destined to moved.

Feel like I have been trying to hold off Cusealum87 and AD31 for a month, think think I'm almost out of time.
So it’s official because this is Jeremy’s baby and he is the boss here.. lol
Total goal scored will be the tiebreaker

And yeah, this is turning into little dogfight at the top there… lol

I’m not anywhere near the top, but it is fun doing the points watching everyones results

Good luck guys!!!!

Well, I've been holding off on regressing to the mean. :)

NOTE:: This week's lines will be posted Wednesday or Thursday to take into account any movement. Cuse/Denver line already increased this morning from 2.5 to 3.

This weeks Lines:

Saturday (@Hofstra)

12 PM Georgetown +4.5 v. Notre Dame -4.5
2:30 PM Maryland +3.5 v. Duke -3.5

Sunday (@Towson)

12 PM Denver +2.5 v. Syracuse -2.5
2:30 PM Virginia -2 v. Johns Hopkins +2

33-26-1 YTD

Notre Dame -4.5 vs. Georgetown
Maryland +3.5 vs. Duke
Virginia -2 vs. Hop
SU -2.5 vs. Denver

37-23 YTD

Georgetown +4.5 v Notre Dame
Maryland +3.5 v Duke
Syracuse -2.5 v Denver
Virginia -2 v Hopkins

Georgetown +4.5
Maryland +3.5
Virginia -2
Syracuse -2.5

The Virginia line is one I would definitely skip during the regular season - that is, I'm not picking Hopkins but Virginia by 2 seems a bit high.

Georgetown +4.5
Maryland +3.5
Virginia -2
Syracuse -2.5

The Virginia line is one I would definitely skip during the regular season - that is, I'm not picking Hopkins but Virginia by 2 seems a bit high.
Agree with your take on Virginia v Hopkins

Georgetown +4.5
Maryland +3.5
Virginia -2
Syracuse -2.5

Agreed, I feel the same about the Gtown line to. I feel like ND is the play but I would run away from this pick in the regular season.

Agreed, I feel the same about the Gtown line to. I feel like ND is the play but I would run away from this pick in the regular season.
Yep, I think ND wins, but not by 5 (of course Georgetown could beat them again). Probably wouldn't touch Maryland v Duke during regular season but I think Maryland keeps it close.

Yeah I agree I wouldn't touch it any other week but since I had to I went with Georgetown. Maybe they have their number if not there playing well and should hang in there. Realistically I see ND winning like 13 - 10 or something. All these games are tough this week. I actually thought the Virginia game was the easiest I think JHU just doesn't have the offense to run with UVA if UVA brings it's A game like last week. JHU has a good D but to many weapons on UVA and u expect them to turn it on this time of yr. I see like 14 - 9 UVA. Maybe I'm also biased cause I truly hate Hopkins. Lmao Would love nothing more then SU winning and heading to championship wknd while Hopkins heads home. I could also totally be way off on my picks who the hell knows. Lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom