Lax Pick em’ : Week 17 | Syracusefan.com

Lax Pick em’ : Week 17

Laxfanshutt

All Conference
IMG_6292.jpeg

35-28-1 YTD

Notre Dame -4.5 vs. Denver
Maryland +2.5 vs. Virginia

Laxfanshutt - are we picking the entire weekend (I believe that was discussed at one point), or are we picking Monday after Saturday's results?

6.5 games out of 1st place with 3 games left.

Give me all ACC.

Notre Dame -4.5
Virginia -2.5

Denver +4.5 vs ND
Maryland +2.5 vs Virginia

DARTs...If I were a horse, I think the term would be "spitting the bit."

And here we go!!!
Good Luck!!!!!View attachment 241381

These lines feel like last Saturday's lines, hoping for a repeat.

ND -4.5 - Denver has a very soild defense, however, ND feels like it's on a mission at tjhis point. I am also not sure Denver can keep up scoring wise when ND inevitably goes on a run. Stathakis could be the wild card but Lynch continues to be very good so hard to see him winning 60%+

Maryland +2.5 - At this point unless Vegas is laying a major trap this seems obvious. You have a team that just beat Duke with the best FOGO in the country against a very good but mistake prone UVA squad. One thing Maryland has to avoid is a shoot out. Their offense has played really good this tourney but is still suspect and will struggle if this game gets into the mid to to high teens

Denver +4.5 vs Notre Dame - The only game the Irish lost this season was against a team that used up clock, took advantage of inverts and played good defense, and won face-offs. Pretty much the same strategy Denver used against Syracuse. I think Notre Dame wins this, but I think Denver keeps it close. Stathkis is no pushover and the Denver defense can be physical with the Irish.

Maryland +2.5 vs UVA - I know UVA beat the Terps earlier this year, but we've seen how hard it is to beat a team twice in one season. Maryland should have the face-off advantage and UVA has goalie issues (Nunes was benched against Hopkins). Big question is if Eric Spanos is hurt for the Terps, seemed he suffered an injury in warmups against Duke. I like Maryland for the upset here.

These lines feel like last Saturday's lines, hoping for a repeat.

ND -4.5 - Denver has a very soild defense, however, ND feels like it's on a mission at tjhis point. I am also not sure Denver can keep up scoring wise when ND inevitably goes on a run. Stathakis could be the wild card but Lynch continues to be very good so hard to see him winning 60%+

Maryland +2.5 - At this point unless Vegas is laying a major trap this seems obvious. You have a team that just beat Duke with the best FOGO in the country against a very good but mistake prone UVA squad. One thing Maryland has to avoid is a shoot out. Their offense has played really good this tourney but is still suspect and will struggle if this game gets into the mid to to high teens
I gotta change my ND to Denver now. I'm down 3pts on you so I already have UVA different and now I gotta change ND to Denver and hope for u lose both games and I win both. Lol I will be down 1 then going into championship game. I gotta do what I gotta do Jeremy to give myself a shot still. I was waiting for ur picks to come out. Lmao

I gotta change my ND to Denver now. I'm down 3pts on you so I already have UVA different and now I gotta change ND to Denver and hope for u lose both games and I win both. Lol I will be down 1 then going into championship game. I gotta do what I gotta do Jeremy to give myself a shot still. I was waiting for ur picks to come out. Lmao

Lol no worries at all, but full disclosure Powellfan has me re-considering the ND pick to Denver. Thought he made some real good points.

Last edited:
Lol no worries at all, but full disclosure Powellfan has me re-considering the ND pick to Denver. Thought me made some real good points.
Ok, which one of you is going to go right up to the deadline? 11:59:59am? :)

Lol no worries at all, but full disclosure Powellfan has me re-considering the ND pick to Denver. Thought he made some real good points.
I'll have to keep checking to see what u end up doing. I actually like ND I think Denver keeps it close early but ND has to many weapons and will pull away. I rather take ND but all depends on your picks. lol

Current Odds to win the Championship:

Notre Dame -260
Virginia +340
Maryland +1200
Denver +1600

I'll have to keep checking to see what u end up doing. I actually like ND I think Denver keeps it close early but ND has to many weapons and will pull away. I rather take ND but all depends on your picks. lol

I will probably just stick with ND to make it easier, lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom