Lax Pick em’ : Week 17 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Lax Pick em’ : Week 17

Those don't look like odds.
Maybe I used the wrong terminology. I believe knowledgeable people can translate those numbers into odds. As I understand them, they mean to beat ND you bet 260 to win 100, whereas you bet 100 on Virginia to win 340. The bottom line is the numbers mean ND is a heavy favorite and Va trails and MD & Denver are big underdogs . . . to win the Championship.

Maybe I used the wrong terminology. I believe knowledgeable people can translate those numbers into odds. As I understand them, they mean to beat ND you bet 260 to win 100, whereas you bet 100 on Virginia to win 340. The bottom line is the numbers mean ND is a heavy favorite and Va trails and MD & Denver are big underdogs . . . to win the Championship.

No your correct those are odds to win the title.

Anyone watching the women's game vs BC right now? Tight game they gotta start finishing when they get their chances. Both goalies playing well.

Jeremy, thanks. Zack80, I just did some research online via the ole Google Machine and sources confirm that presenting the odds in that format is known as the American Odds.
I am not a gambling man. Those odds seem a little excessive in favor of ND.

I guess if I was a gambling man and had $100 that I didn't mind losing I would put it on the Terps. The Terps will probably lose, but that is a large payoff if they were to get hot.

I am not a gambling man. Those odds seem a little excessive in favor of ND.

I guess if I was a gambling man and had $100 that I didn't mind losing I would put it on the Terps. The Terps will probably lose, but that is a large payoff if they were to get hot.
ND has been a heavy favorite to win the tournament. Heavier now then before. Before the quarterfinals they were -130 with Duke at +350. They were odds-on favorite through most of the season.

Anyone watching the women's game vs BC right now? Tight game they gotta start finishing when they get their chances. Both goalies playing well.
Our women haven't been finishing enough of their opportunities.

Boston college is the notre dame for woman’s. By that i mean seems woman team struggles with BC a lot as we have struggled with ND. If go back and look think BC has beaten cuse woman like 9 of the last 11 times n 8in row at one point maby 6 in row. A lot of of games cuse had nice lead only to lose at end. Once saw woman would possibly have to go thru BC knew it wasn’t gonna be good.

Not sure why our teams struggle with a certain team. But BC beat us in chip before then also think in final four before also. Hopefully our men and woman teams can start getting back to beating BC and ND on daily basis. But last decade has not gone with for our teams when playing those teams. Doesn’t make sense how can struggle with 1 team.

Jeremy I knew ND would pull away late. I was hoping u changed ur mind again but u left them in there. Lol

I really did consider it but just figured Denver wouldn't be able to keep up offensively. Close foe comfort but they came through

Virginia going with Morris in goal, his first career start and has looked good early. Weirman dominating early

Well I think it’s all over but the crying.. lol
Here’s the championship lines
IMG_6331.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors