LAX Schedules / COVID Updates | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

LAX Schedules / COVID Updates

Wow, just 10 games but they should be heavily favored in their non conference games. They have to win at least one ACC game to be tournament eligible. Wonder if they are counting on adding games later in the year?

Wow, just 10 games but they should be heavily favored in their non conference games. They have to win at least one ACC game to be tournament eligible. Wonder if they are counting on adding games later in the year?

Pretty weak OOC. I know it's Covid and Denver probably wanted to look elsewhere but man that's weak. When ROMO is the top opponent you got a problem.

Pretty weak OOC. I know it's Covid and Denver probably wanted to look elsewhere but man that's weak. When ROMO is the top opponent you got a problem.

Day trips. Other than Detroit Mercy, those schools are the four closest they could play.

UNC playing High Point twice this year (and they scrimmaged earlier this year).

SU should be playing Colgate this weekend or last weekend if we could have started earlier.

SU should be playing Colgate this weekend or last weekend if we could have started earlier.

Think Colgate will have a tough year, they lost big to some good teams last year (SU, UNC, Princeton and Hobart) by a combined score of 81-44) and lost their seniors including Pecavic and Brown. They have a short schedule and it looks like that VMI game was the only out of conference matchup. They were probably looking to lay low and try and recover from a tough off season.

Too many stories like this. Only a matter of time before we are caught in the crossfire. Bball still dealing with this and that is both a sport that involves far less players and I imagine gets far more/better testing

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom