LAX TV/Streaming Action for Feb 21-27 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

LAX TV/Streaming Action for Feb 21-27

The streaming quality of Marquette’s game vs Utah on their YouTube channel is pretty decent.

Check out Jacksonville! Did Syracuse hire the wrong alum?

Edit - I don’t really mean this. It is remarkable to see Galloway get two huge wins early this year.

Last edited:
Harvard up 6-5 over OSU.
Harvard has quite a bit of talent. Sam King has looked nice and quick working behind the goal. He has 2 goals and an assist. Harvard's goalie is stopping a lot of shots.
Myers with 3 goals for OSU.

OSU came back big in the 2nd half to win 17-12. OSU found Jackson Reid 3 times in a row for open shots on the left and goals to establish a lead early in the 3rd. Jack Myers with 5g,6a 11pts.
The big difference seemed to be OSU's experience level edge. Harvard making a lot of mistakes.

OSU came back big in the 2nd half to win 17-12. OSU found Jackson Reid 3 times in a row for open shots on the left and goals to establish a lead early in the 3rd. Jack Myers with 5g,6a 11pts.
The big difference seemed to be OSU's experience level edge. Harvard making a lot of mistakes.
I’m interested to see the direction that Harvard goes. I think the Byrne hire was a good one and he is recruiting very well there. Going to take some time of course.

Byrne has pretty good material already with 17 top 100 recruits. 4 of them are 2020s and 5 are this year"s freshmen and getting their feet wet this season. The ones in the 2019 class only played 4 games in the covid shortened 2020. It showed last night.

UNC 15 Hopkins 10

Heels dominated faceoffs and just overwhelmed the Jays. Gray had seven goals. UNC deployed a zone defense that Hopkins couldn’t figure out, which surprised me given they have good outside shooters. Playing surface was not good given the rain and both teams struggled with footing.

Carolina 15-10 winners today. Hopkins scored the last 3 so it looked a little closer. Gray picked up where he left off last time against the Jays a couple years ago. They should probably figure out where he is on the field. UNC has some pretty good shooters, good FOGO's and goalie. Hopkins to me from what I've seen this year is a very average team with plenty of room to improve.

UNC 15 Hopkins 10

Heels dominated faceoffs and just overwhelmed the Jays. Gray had seven goals. UNC deployed a zone defense that Hopkins couldn’t figure out, which surprised me given they have good outside shooters. Playing surface was not good given the rain and both teams struggled with footing.

Tucci struggled early as Dunn ran off a bunch in a row but UNCs backup case in and dominated. UNC has a ton if fogo depth, that's one area SU has to address

Carolina 15-10 winners today. Hopkins scored the last 3 so it looked a little closer. Gray picked up where he left off last time against the Jays a couple years ago. They should probably figure out where he is on the field. UNC has some pretty good shooters, good FOGO's and goalie. Hopkins to me from what I've seen this year is a very average team with plenty of room to improve.

Not a lot of production from the midfield for the Heels. Tillman had three points but no one else had a multi point game. After four goals against Brown Herbert didn’t have a point. The attack is playing very well though.

Not a lot of production from the midfield for the Heels. Tillman had three points but no one else had a multi point game. After four goals against Brown Herbert didn’t have a point. The attack is playing very well though.
Chris Gray stirs that drink. 7 goals and 2 assists plus one or two hockey assists.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom