Sunday, Feb. 27
TimeGameNetwork
1 p.m.Canisius at DenverPioneers All-Access
1 p.m.Merrimack at Holy CrossESPN+
1 p.m.Siena at UMass-LowellAmericaEast.tv
2 p.m.Johns Hopkins at North CarolinaACCNX
3 p.m.Jacksonville at Air ForceYouTube

Last edited:
UNC 13 Brown 11 with 4:07 to go, Herbert with 4 goals.

Break out day. Matched what he scored in 15 games last year. Breschi started him over other choices in playoff games to surprise and criticism but obviously saw inherent talent of a frosh recruit top ten ranked . Good for kid, negative for acc opponents.

Not sure what to make on that score/unc performance . In every IVY discussion, little mention of Brown since Lars left

Long time to go but still surprising .Can you go to draft kings and bet Army right now? lol
Unfortunately not. I've also noticed with DK this year they only seem to have a subset of the games being played per week. SU-UVA not available at this time along with other Saturday games.

Not sure what to make on that score/unc performance . In every IVY discussion, little mention of Brown since Lars left

UNC defense looked very shaky. Brown offense feasted from behind the cage. They probably could have scored more if they didn’t rush many of their possessions. Would probably have been lopsided Brown win if not for faceoffs.

Unfortunately not. I've also noticed with DK this year they only seem to have a subset of the games being played per week. SU-UVA not available at this time along with other Saturday games.

And DK is only offering Lax in certain states, NY is not one of them.

It looks like it is confirmed that the UVa-UMd game will be at Audi field. Given that it is on BTN it would appear that it is considered a UMd home game.
I don't really see any plus to playing the game at Audi, when you have Maryland stadium. Not real convenient for students to go to the game, and probably a longer drive for others. There might be an increase in ticket prices and one might have to pay for parking.

It looks like it is confirmed that the UVa-UMd game will be at Audi field. Given that it is on BTN it would appear that it is considered a UMd home game.
I don't really see any plus to playing the game at Audi, when you have Maryland stadium. Not real convenient for students to go to the game, and probably a longer drive for others. There might be an increase in ticket prices and one might have to pay for parking.
is 24/7 Maryland's main lax forum?

is 24/7 Maryland's main lax forum?
As far as I know UMd doesn't have a lax forum. 247 does have a free part where there are lacrosse threads, and where I post some. I am not on the pay VIP part of 247 where there are also lax threads. I think there is also a pay rivals board with lacrosse threads.

I've never been to Audi field but I imagine it's similar to PPL park in Chester, PA which I've seen a handful of lax games over the years and have liked so I may have to check this out. Looks like it will be part of a triple-header that includes Duke/Towson at 6pm. Due to that I imagine tickets will be more and yes so will parking. As for the students, Audi field is near Nats park and isn't that hard to get in/out of for DC (the ones that want to go could take the metro). Also there are plenty of solid options as far as restaurants/bars in walking distance.

The diehard student lax fan might take that trip but the more casual student lax fan probably won't. The 2nd group is probably much more numerous than the first at UMd

My interest in a Duke-Towson game would be very low.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
granthath9

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom