LAX TV/Streaming Action for Feb 3-6 | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

LAX TV/Streaming Action for Feb 3-6

What a wild day yesterday. Gonna be a great season.

if you’re a lacrosse junkie espn+ is a must.
Most of SU’s games are on ACCN or ACCNX. Does ESPN+ allow users to watch those games too?

I’d heard that wasn’t the case so didn’t pull the trigger.

Most of SU’s games are on ACCN or ACCNX. Does ESPN+ allow users to watch those games too?

Taking a quick look, I don't believe it does. :(

Im not sure bc I get ACCN. I did notice some of the big10 feeds require a subscription.

if you really want a lacrosse fix most every team at every level streams. I go to inside lacrosse and hit ’scores’. D1, D2, D3. It’ll give you every game scheduled that day and they all have webcasts. It’ll send you to the home team’s site.

I watched pieces of 5 D2 games this weekend. (Lenoir Rhyne, Limestone, Wingate, Anderson, Mars Hill) ..

Last edited:

I believe once in awhile but not always. So far this year I haven't seen any game listed for ACCN, ACCNX, or ESPNU also shown on ESPN+. You can check at ESPN.com by clicking on "Watch" on the top banner & Schedule & Replays and Upcoming. It lists which games are on which ESPN outlets.

if you have the ACCN package then you get the ACCNX stream with that info if your provided paid for those rights which most have.

ESPN/2/u is ESPN/2/u streaming

ESPN+ is ESPN+

Watching online if you have ESPN+ then you dont really pay much attention since they kind of roll together in the APP most of the time.

Thanks for everybody’s ESPN+ replies.

I don’t have a cable subscription so I’m pretty sure I’d still be SOL with ESPN+.

ESPN (Disney) not offering all of its content as a streaming option stinks.

I’m in the same boat now no satellite or cable only options for streaming accn or accnx is through Hulu DirectTV and Sling that I know of and my work schedule now no longer allows me to goto the games or watch live except for a few exceptions so I wait for them to surface on YouTube

I’m in the same boat now no satellite or cable only options for streaming accn or accnx is through Hulu DirectTV and Sling that I know of and my work schedule now no longer allows me to goto the games or watch live except for a few exceptions so I wait for them to surface on YouTube
YouTubeTV also carries ACCN and access to ACCNX.

Thanks for everybody’s ESPN+ replies.

I don’t have a cable subscription so I’m pretty sure I’d still be SOL with ESPN+.

ESPN (Disney) not offering all of its content as a streaming option stinks.

Yes ESPN+ does not give you access to ACCNX which seems odd but is accurate. As someone posted below your best bet maybe YoutubeTV this will give you access to ACCN and more importantly ACCNX, SU will have several games on ACCNX this year along with the rest of the ACC. I would highly consider it.

Yes ESPN+ does not give you access to ACCNX which seems odd but is accurate. As someone posted below your best bet maybe YoutubeTV this will give you access to ACCN and more importantly ACCNX, SU will have several games on ACCNX this year along with the rest of the ACC. I would highly consider it.
Hulu Live (not just Hulu)and Direct tv also offer it… but fubo and sling last time I checked did not ( I learned the hard way.. lol)

Hulu Live (not just Hulu)and Direct tv also offer it… but fubo and sling last time I checked did not ( I learned the hard way.. lol)

Lol there is usually a lot of trial and error with this stuff. It's why I've kept my cable subscription. Paying to much but makes this stuff so much easier.

with Sling there is a certain package plus a sports add on that will include ACCNX, but it's not cheap

Last edited:
espn doesnt own accn the same way so thats likely why.

ACCN is a separate cost and that gives you ACCNX.
ESPN+ is a separate cost
ESPN is a separate cost.

If you dont have cable how are you watching ESPN anyway?

The perks of many bills is watching many things.

ACCN is not available via any Spectrum package in NYC apparently or the specific zip code I am in... Tried to re-watch the game from Sat on the espn app that I pay for and just found this out after receiving an error message and 3 calls later with Spectrum. Looking like I will have to get YouTube TV to have access to the ACCNX via the espn app...Such a headache...

I have ACCN so I get the gamss on ESPN plus too they just ask me to sign in with my optimum account password. Once I sign in I get ACCN and ACCNX games on ESPN plus. If ur a lax fan it's worth getting both then cancel after season. I got almost every game Saturday on ESPN plus. Even Maryland Vs Richmond due to Richmond being home team so A-10 is on ESPN plus too.

I have Hulu live and do not have ACCNX. I have to get Sling with the sports package to get ACCNX.
if you have Hulu live, all you need to do is get the ESPN app and it’s activated through that

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom