LAX TV/Streaming Action for Feb 3-6 | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

LAX TV/Streaming Action for Feb 3-6

Hopkins up 6-4 at the half. Looked like they were gonna pull away in that second quarter but Towson playing tough. Kinda giving me vibes of last nights game. We'll see if Hopkins can put it in another gear in the second half.

Hopkins up 6-4 at the half. Looked like they were gonna pull away in that second quarter but Towson playing tough. Kinda giving me vibes of last nights game. We'll see if Hopkins can put it in another gear in the second half.

Aviles is playing for Hop, looks healthy. Hop's D is pretty good which isn't surprising as it was projected to be. Offensively they have a lot of shooters but only 1 or 2 real dodging threats. If your slow to slide and don't leave guys open they will struggle to score at times. Kilrain our late decommitt (close D) looks solid as a frosh.

Thanks for everybody’s ESPN+ replies.

I don’t have a cable subscription so I’m pretty sure I’d still be SOL with ESPN+.

ESPN (Disney) not offering all of its content as a streaming option stinks.

Im a YouTube TV fan

This Chauvette character is reminding me of the great Alex Love. One of the all time greats from Upstate and also played on a Hobart team that beat us. He was the ultimate low to high deception master back in the day. Fortunately we have some gunslingers too!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom