Class of 2025 - LB Antoine Deslauriers (QC/GA) COMMITTED TO SYRACUSE (4/26/24) | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2025 LB Antoine Deslauriers (QC/GA) COMMITTED TO SYRACUSE (4/26/24)

Excited Kung Fu GIF by DreamWorks Animation

Not clear to me what this means:

https://n./content/athletes/antoine-deslauriers-306822?view=pv

The fact that the stars are grey/white (vs. any of them being gold) means that he doesn’t have a rating at all from Rivals.
Like this (not from an SU recruit or commit).

IMG_9382.jpeg

The fact that the stars are grey/white (vs. any of them being gold) means that he doesn’t have a rating at all from Rivals.
And if he was 5 stars then he would have a ranking above it. Just shows a dash, so he hasn't been rated yet.

Yet another example of how the "expert" recruiting sites view some of these prospects. I guess no one gave us a chance to land a prospect like this...well with Fran and staff at the helm we know things will be different.

View attachment 240551
On3's prediction algorithm leans heavily toward schools that the prospect has visited multiple times. According to on3, he did not visit SU (Which is false). That is why Syracuse is listed with 2%

lol
I also got thoroughly confused by this yesterday. Haha
id like to see another example of an unranked person with 5 stars like this as this still makes zero sense to me

lol

id like to see another example of an unranked person with 5 stars like this as this still makes zero sense to me
Think of the stars as a punch card, none have been punched yet

I don’t see anything about him being a five star can you screenshot it?
Because he’s not a 5 star. If you have stars at rivals they are yellow, not gray. And if you look at his ranking to the right it says NR. Which means Not Ranked. Just people being confused and not knowing how to read their site.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom