Class of 2015 - LB Doyle Grimes (FL) Signed with Marshall | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 LB Doyle Grimes (FL) Signed with Marshall

Please move this discussion to the appropriate location. This is not that location. Seems to be a decent player. I like who we have recruited at lb right now.

I think the coaches have a good handle on the situation right now, recruiting wise.

Doyle Grimes1⃣ ‏@MealTicket__ 5m5 minutes ago
February 4th I will make a decision that's going to change my life for the next four years

Doyle Grimes1⃣ ‏@MealTicket__ 5m5 minutes ago
February 4th I will make a decision that's going to change my life for the next four years
That sounds as though he isn't going to Marshall any more. I'm sure he is just poorly explaining himself, but his word choice sounds anything but committed.

That sounds as though he isn't going to Marshall any more. I'm sure he is just poorly explaining himself, but his word choice sounds anything but committed.
Maybe the staff has him waiting now to see if there's still a spot when Feb 4th rolls around. Obviously I have no idea, but it seems like this could be a case of him reserving a space at Marshall and waiting to see if SU still has room on signing day. :noidea:

B7ggoI0IIAEI_7E.jpg:large

If we strike out on these last kids we're after I'm starting to hope we'll get Grimes back in the fold.

This stuff just starts to get ridiculous after a while.