Class of 2015 - LB Doyle Grimes (FL) Signed with Marshall | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 LB Doyle Grimes (FL) Signed with Marshall

Looks like Miami. Without seeing the photo his statement sounded like Alabama (Clark) but that sure isn't Alabama!

It's Miami, no water in ATL... I am hoping they make their way to ATL/Ala area to visit a special recruit ;),
images

"finish down at the bottom where football is king"

To me that without a doubt means South Florida.

Minus Sterling, every one of our Florida commits (and Grimes), is in South Florida.

I can't remember - did they hand deliver the NFI's last year? Is this standard operating procedure?

I don't know if they did but Bam told me that the coaches were delivering the NLI to Shy. Probably also just visting with everyone to make sure the deal is sealed.

Perhaps a new idea from our new recruiting coordinator? :D

Very happy that Acosta is in charge of this role now. Think he'll do a great job for us.

I don't know if they did but Bam told me that the coaches were delivering the NLI to Shy. Probably also just visting with everyone to make sure the deal is sealed.
It was just the instructions they brought out...apparently they mail 3 copies of the nli 2 days before by fedex. You have to sign one and fax it in after 7 am wednesday it can not have a fax time before 7 am and they want it before 705 am.You get a second copy that you mail in and a third copy you use at the signing at the high school ceremony...that one you keep. sorry i miss understood what coach lea said he was coming out for on monday.