Class of 2019 - LB Geoffrey Cantin-Arku (QC) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE 12/19/18 | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 LB Geoffrey Cantin-Arku (QC) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE 12/19/18

Some of them don't stay in Canada to play football in HS. They transfer to a school in the US. But there are Canadian kids that have done well. Luketa comes to mind. And you do know Tyrell Richards and Patrick Davis are Canadians?
Didn't realize that about TR . great, info, CL. Both he and Cantin are going to be assassins this fall.

Last edited:
We've had a lot of under the radar guys the past decade but this guy is one of the few that I am surprised he has so few offers. Dude is like Vic Beasley playing corner back. Stunning size and speed. Excited for him most in this class. Looking forward to his potential in a few years

This kid is an athletic freak. If he learns the game, he can be special.

Yeah this guy delivers some pain. Could be another who sees the field early on special teams. Dude just hits and hits pretty damn hard. Noice!

This guy should make an immediate impact on special teams if nothing else at first. I remember a recruit a while ago who was great on specials as a freshman in Malcolm Cater but he had issues and was kicked off the team for stealing.

This guy should make an immediate impact on special teams if nothing else at first. I remember a recruit a while ago who was great on specials as a freshman in Malcolm Cater but he had issues and was kicked off the team for stealing.
If this guy is an elite athlete but raw in the game, I'd rather he redshirt and learn the game.

If this guy is an elite athlete but raw in the game, I'd rather he redshirt and learn the game.

Sure but if he beats out X on a special teams spot then he plays. Also remember he can play 4 games and still RS.

Cater was a beast, was already an impact player and hit as hard as anyone we’ve had in a long time. Never a good idea to rob your QB’s apt though. Especially in the snow...

Glen Young was a Canadian LB who did pretty well for us.

Any news here? Anything? This kid was an absolute steal.

Why would there be any news? He signed his NLI and is expected for camp, I would presume?
Didnt know if he was on campus yet

You expecting his name to appear in the local police blotter or something?

Very excited about this recruit. The coverage by certain board members, yourself included, is at times so up to date it even touches on interesting tidbits/updates between hs graduation and touchdown at campus. Just checking in!

Very excited about this recruit. The coverage by certain board members, yourself included, is at times so up to date it even touches on interesting tidbits/updates between hs graduation and touchdown at campus. Just checking in!

Would it make you all warm and fuzzy inside if I tell you he is in the Student Directory.

Geoffrey Cantin-Arku Miscellaneous CoursesFreshman

"Miscellaneous courses" is actually cover for his real major - missile defense: detection; characterization; tracking; targeting and destruction of opposing ball carriers and receivers.

Last edited: