Class of 2021 - LB Jason Henderson (PA) Offered | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 LB Jason Henderson (PA) Offered

Both James Madison fans are probably crushed
LOL seriously their FB fan support blows away UConn's. I love driving down I-81 and seeing their stadium...on my list to go see a game there.

Edit...see PACuse and I had the same thoughts

Difference maker's come in all sizes; The old expression, 'not the size of the dog but the size of the fight in the dog' applies here.
Jason, bring your passion and energy to The Cuse!
Sometimes we forget this. People look at size to determine value and potential. Its a superficial way to look at players. (We all do it at times). Ideally you want all your players to be big, fast and strong but players dont always have all 3. My team has a phrase that we like to use when facing bigger teams. We say "B.I.G doesn't mean B.A.D." You are gonna have to prove you are good. This Henderson kid seems like he doesn't give a F about size, color or accolades. Those type of players bring value to your team in different ways. It is frustrating that he hasn't pulled the trigger yet but the staff will decide when its time to stop waiting on him.

Last edited:
I get this is a joke
They do get 22-23k at their home football games and the campus is beautiful and man they don't let you forget they've won two national championships lol.
They ranked 15 spots higher than us on Sagarin last season too el oh el

Anyone who wants to attend a JMU game let me know. My daughter goes to school there and we have season tickets.
They had a great season last year (14-2). One of those losses was in Morgantown by a touchdown. Glad we didn't play them. As to the thread, I like players like Henderson that understand the game and have a knack for finding the ball carrier.

1a24orangecommitMdXWv0EOBx0w.gif

What does this mean? He is not happy with his final 3? Would like to edit the list? Wants PSU to come in, sorry I don't speak Twitter.
I believe it is standard practice for a player who announces his college choice to feature a graphic as part of the announcement that looks really good (is fire). I believe Jason is looking for someone to send him a nice graphic he can use when he posts his tweet verballing to his chosen college.

I believe it is standard practice for a player who announces his college choice to feature a graphic as part of the announcement that looks really good (is fire). I believe Jason is looking for someone to send him a nice graphic he can use when he posts his tweet verballing to his chosen college.
You hepcats know all the latest stuff.

And I'm going to go out on a limb and guess Syracuse edits are more fire than James Madison edits.

And I'm going to go out on a limb and guess Syracuse edits are more fire than James Madison edits.
Then again...hope he doesn't decide on playing with Deion Sanders kid at FAU. Who really knows with this one?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom