Class of 2021 - LB Jason Henderson (PA) Offered | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 LB Jason Henderson (PA) Offered

So if you look at the likes section on this kid’s twitter, isn’t it a dead giveaway where he is going? smh

So if you look at the likes section on this kid’s twitter, isn’t it a dead giveaway where he is going? smh
ugh, what a bad look. #1 LB recruit.

Imm guessing its not SU? I deleted twitter long ago

For the non-Twitterers among us, care to elaborate?

(I’m assuming it’s not-SU)

I’m no twitter expert and so I was partially asking for the boards help. But the likes for the past several days have all been ODU. So that to me is a giveaway but what do I know.

I’m no twitter expert and so I was partially asking for the boards help. But the likes for the past several days have all been ODU. So that to me is a giveaway but what do I know.

Guess a man’s got to know his limitations.

If he doesn’t think he’s a fit at SU, who are we to argue?
Maybe he wants to be a medium-sized fish in a small pond.

Maybe our staff was happy with their haul or are looking for something different at this juncture? We already have a couple lbs this class I believe. Pretty good group last year. Maybe moving some people that are already on the team. Time to move on. This doesn't bother me at all. Next!

After listening to this interview, from yesterday, it doesn't sound like this kid knows where he wants to go yet.

In who’s opinion is he the #1 LB recruit? We already have LB recruits committed.
Chris Achuff, one of his primary recruiters, told him he’s his guy.

“He says I’m No. 1 on his board,” Henderson said.

Henderson said the defensive staff told him he could be the only player SU takes at his position in the 2021 class. That could change based on any additional roster attrition.

Henderson said the defensive staff told him he could be the only player SU takes at his position in the 2021 class. That could change based on any additional roster attrition.

wow, they must really like this kid.

His Twitter account doesn’t seem to tip his hand. He’s re-tweeted some stuff but there’s no indication one way or the other. At least from what I can discern. Indications are he’ll announce July 24. Can’t imagine he’s anything but Orange. Then again… Stranger things have happened.

So at his position. There’s 3 LBs in the scheme and we already have two bigger LBs committed.

He’s saying that if you already go to ODU to like the tweet and put up your Instagram name so it shows support to Jason to get him to come there
He's not really saying that. You extrapolated that from that linguistics quagmire.

He's not really saying that. You extrapolated that from that linguistics quagmire.
That’s exactly what he’s saying. I wouldn’t put that up if that’s not what he’s saying. Not sure what you’re talking about

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom