LB Lee Kpogba Suspended | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

LB Lee Kpogba Suspended

That wasn't the worst thing you could do. Some kid in my dorm broke into the former mayor's crypt, stole his head, and boiled it in the lounge kitchenette. He got kicked out for life.
Geez did it start with a round of kill the keg and double dawg dare or something? And I gotta ask...why ITF did he boil it? Holy Hannibal Lecter Batman.

As soon as you treat any students differently for any reason, you open up an entirely new ball of legal implications for the school.

I see suspending the people that THREW the party, but the people that show up should get something lesser. Suspending all the knuckleheads that showed up to the party seems pretty harsh at this point.

The student athletes get treated differently already.
Student athletes have a private dining area on South Campus that I and a lot of students I knew about. I wasn’t offended by that. Rumors I believe said they would have a chef there to prepare meals for players.

You think if a regular student did what Fab Melo did they would have been allowed to resubmit a paper?
They would have been kicked out of school for cheating.

Student athletes deserve more consideration. They should be punished for Covid party not suspended from school.

Assuming that is what this suspension is for.
Do you have a different story on the Fab Melo incident? I don't think it's that. No way.

We don't know if he was suspended by the University, by the Athletic Dept, or by Dino. It says he was suspended from the program. He could have been suspended by Dino, which would render the whole "athlete vs student" thing moot. On that topic, in theory they are all "students" even though some sort of aren't. When I was a student at SU the ratio of football players who were not "students" was a whole different percentage. Of course in those days, a player would have to kill Ben (and not merely maim him) to have been suspended. Any other infraction, legal or otherwise, was "boys will be boys."

All that aside, Dino is likely coaching for his job this coming season and if he's not, he d@@n well should be. If that's the case, and especially if he laid down rules for the players, any guy who upset that apple cart is likely to not be viewed favorably by the head coach. Nor should he be.

That wasn't the worst thing you could do. Some kid in my dorm broke into the former mayor's crypt, stole his head, and boiled it in the lounge kitchenette. He got kicked out for life.
I heard that one! He was going to draw it for an art project or something! I haven’t thought about that in such a long time! We used to go into the cemetery for drawing class.

Rob Edson was my RA. His direction to us was I don’t want to smell it, see it or hear it and he’d be good with us. I miss Rob

This was always my policy as an RA at Binghamton.

ac96b306-6229-4fe0-a285-5d7cfc619b7d-jpeg.197157

Attachments

• AC96B306-6229-4FE0-A285-5D7CFC619B7D.jpeg
    AC96B306-6229-4FE0-A285-5D7CFC619B7D.jpeg
    613.9 KB · Views: 2,019
Why are we not able to have nice things?
And the hits just keep on coming ! Unbelievable, it's like we can never catch a damn break. Appears to be a another disappointment To a kid that I extremely high hopes for

And the hits just keep on coming ! Unbelievable, it's like we can never catch a damn break. Appears to be a another disappointment To a kid that I extremely high hopes for
He’s not kicked off the team, just suspended.

Sigh. The latest in a long series of players who will just go away without us ever knowing why.

I think Lee will stick and I want him to. But honestly, I did a way too early preseason 2-deep, and Kpogba wasn't on the list (I have 6 other linebackers ahead of him right now). I think he could potentially move up the depth chart so I absolutely want him stay around though

Dafuq? Is this real? Any idea what happened to that human being in life?

That may very well be the batshit craziest thing I’ve heard from college shenanigans.

I think Lee will stick and I want him to. But honestly, I did a way too early preseason 2-deep, and Kpogba wasn't on the list (I have 6 other linebackers ahead of him right now). I think he could potentially move up the depth chart so I absolutely want him stay around though
I only see him and wax as our only true downhill guys. Stephen too.

Dafuq? Is this real? Any idea what happened to that human being in life?

That may very well be the batshit craziest thing I’ve heard from college shenanigans.

There was some whacky stuff going on in flint c-wing in the late 80’s. It’s rumored our floor (4c) had the highest floor damage bill in history after 1988-89 school year

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom