LB Lee Kpogba transferred to East Miss CC | Syracusefan.com

LB Lee Kpogba transferred to East Miss CC

OttosDad

2nd String
He's either committed there or visiting there based on his Instagram. Either way he's clearly done here...

Not good news at all but think we’re still strong at LB.

That sucks for the LB corps as depth is always a plus. Sorry if it's been mentioned before, but did it ever come out why he was suspended from the program?

Hate losing any guys who are on the two-deep. If there's a positional unit that can probably absorb this loss without too much impact, it's LB. Still sucks.

Little concerned about depth now, let’s see what happens

Five proven commodities in:

Wax
Cantin-Arku
Linton
Jones
Thompson

Lowery / Sparrow are the other returnees. Malik Matthews is the only recruit [I expect Roon to land at DE].

Wax
Cantin-Arku
Linton
Jones
Thompson

Lowery / Sparrow are the other returnees. Malik Matthews is the only recruit [I expect Roon to land at DE].

For some reason I thought I read Linton was back at DE.

Strange. Never placed his name in the portal so how did old miss reach out without violating recruiting.

Wax
Cantin-Arku
Linton
Jones
Thompson

Really on Roon? I expected him to be a LB in this scheme. Also you forgot Derek McDonald. He is a bit of a tweener but I kind of hoped even he landed at LB as well. Really hope 2 of those guys end up at LB in this class.

He's either committed there or visiting there based on his Instagram. Either way he's clearly done here...
Ole Miss had camp visits the other day. I saw another kid on twitter in the same outfit. He could just be there with family or a friend.

Really on Roon? I expected him to be a LB in this scheme. Also you forgot Derek McDonald. He is a bit of a tweener but I kind of hoped even he landed at LB as well. Really hope 2 of those guys end up at LB in this class.
Yes on Roon.

Didn't forget McDonald's, I think he ends up at DE as well (or TE).

Yes on Roon.

Didn't forget McDonald's, I think he ends up at DE as well (or TE).
I certainly think McDonald could play both of those positions. He looked great at both in high school and seems like a good under the radar get to me. I just always hope him and a guy like Roon can play well as
good sized LB’s instead of us reduced to making them smaller DE’s. McDonald seems like he has room to get bigger to me but Roon just didn’t scream DE to me. Seemed like LB suited him more from what I remember but what do I know?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom