Class of 2016 - LB Tim Walton (MI) SIGNED LOI/Entered Transfer Portal | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 LB Tim Walton (MI) SIGNED LOI/Entered Transfer Portal

Igor and I were at a practice in Manley while Walton stood on the sidelines in street clothes. When practice was over, he grabbed a ball and went on the court and proceeded to sink about 15 straight 3's. No lie. Kid would have been a star here. All the disruptions and transferring hurt him and his future. He could have been Melo before Melo.
I was friendly with Todd Burgan and he was Walton's roommate (I think both went to Detroit Pershing). I saw this sort of thing happen as well. Todd was very upset Walton couldn't stick (it was academics). He went to Fresno with Tark. Fresno was later sited for kids having classes taken for them.

I was friendly with Todd Burgan and he was Walton's roommate (I think both went to Detroit Pershing). I saw this sort of thing happen as well. Todd was very upset Walton couldn't stick (it was academics). He went to Fresno with Tark. Fresno was later sited for kids having classes taken for them.

Todd was a complete piece of work ... I knew several folks who had run ins with him on campus. I remember walking behind Boehiem in Manley when JB got word of what Burgan did to that girl before being given an 8 game suspension I can't remember which season it was though ... JB unleashed a tirade that was far beyond PG-13 about his disgust LOL ...

Todd was a complete piece of work ... I knew several folks who had run ins with him on campus. I remember walking behind Boehiem in Manley when JB got word of what Burgan did to that girl before being given an 8 game suspension I can't remember which season it was though ... JB unleashed a tirade that was far beyond PG-13 about his disgust LOL ...
JB doesn't pull punches. I've heard some stories that I can't corroborate, so I won't repeat them, but his halftime conversations are not the rah rah type.

CZsDQzZWkAAYrar.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom