Class of 2021 - LB Trevor Moffitt (FL) | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 LB Trevor Moffitt (FL)

Chalupa_24

Starter
I know he hasn’t been offered. But he’s just waiting to burst on the scene. Offers are Fau, Uab, Illinois, Coastal Carolina, EKU,
Duke and USF will get visits and offer soon. Son of Ben Moffitt from USF 03-07. Peep the film.

Offers from Alabama Birmingham, CCU, EKU, FAU, Illinois, Jacksonville St, UT Martin, Campbell, Army, Marshall

Edit: ETSU, Georgia St, App St, CSU, Navy

Last edited:
Yeah this kid plays fast and really good at blitzing. Runs thru each tackle also. He could help us.

Is there a reason that I believe two other post saying some offers got deleted?

Talked to the LB coach he said he loved his film and they will be in contact real soon.
He definitely plays all out and wants to punish. Can certainly blitz and tackle. He may be a tad on the smaller side for what it seems like this new staff is looking for at LB but he could certainly get a little bigger. If he has any coverage skills he could be a good rover candidate. Certainly looks fast enough.

What is you relationship with the kid?

He definitely plays all out and wants to punish. Can certainly blitz and tackle. He may be a tad on the smaller side for what it seems like this new staff is looking for at LB but he could certainly get a little bigger. If he has any coverage skills he could be a good rover candidate. Certainly looks fast enough.

What is you relationship with the kid?

i don’t follow cuse football much. As far as staff and recruiting. I’m more of a cuse basketball fan. But I do know that he is a actual 6’2 not smaller and his wingspan is the same. But he was my neighbor at one point. Brother grew up with him. He’s pretty much my brother from another mother

I certainly remember his dad playing. Looks like his dad got up to 6'-2" 245 lbs at USF but was about a 6'-2" 230 lbs ILB coming out of high school. Assuming Trevor can get a little bigger, I would say he looks like he has a lot of potential to me. I like the way he plays.

i don’t follow cuse football much. As far as staff and recruiting. I’m more of a cuse basketball fan. But I do know that he is a actual 6’2 not smaller and his wingspan is the same. But he was my neighbor at one point. Brother grew up with him. He’s pretty much my brother from another mother
Good stuff. What's his interest in SU?

His dad let him be a Gator fan... his dad was Mr. USF football his jr/sr years.
Well of course. USF has been nothing since he left usually. Florida is great. Florida got all the players in those years lol.

Offers from Alabama Birmingham, CCU, EKU, FAU, Illinois, Jacksonville St, UT Martin, Campbell, Army, Marshall

Edit: ETSU, Georgia St, App St, CSU, Navy

holy cross and temple