Class of 2015 - LB Troy Henderson JR (OH) Signed LOI | Page 13 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 LB Troy Henderson JR (OH) Signed LOI

B3qGE0rCQAA2cih.jpg:large

We seem to be bringing in a bunch of guys playing key roles on state championship /runner up teams.

I'll be curious to know how many guys we sign this year who played in, or won state titles. It feels like at least 7 or 8 guys have played in title games.

I'll be curious to know how many guys we sign this year who played in, or won state titles. It feels like at least 7 or 8 guys have played in title games.

I was just thinking the same. Off the top of my head the commits playing up to or in state, district championship games I have Henderson, Strickland, Clausman, Byrne, Hofrichter, K. Davis, Fredericks, Duerig (semis), Levine (District champs) ...

I apologize because I know I am forgetting someone

T-Hen State champ ‏@_Troy3 14m14 minutes ago
I will appreciate it if everyone checked out my highlight tape!!!!
1f525.png
1f525.png
1f525.png
http://www.hudl.com/athlete/1782335/troy-henderson…
Troy, I am a season ticket holder and a lifetime fan of Syracuse Football. After watching your tape, I can't wait for you to make the Carrier Dome crowd roar!!! Welcome aboard kid. We are as excited as you are to see you put on that uniform and get after opposing offenses. Go Orange

I don't see a Redshirt in Mr. Henderson's future. This kid will find a way on to the field! We are blessed to already have good LB's on this team, but I think Troy's instincts and skill set are as good or better than even Dyshawn Davis and we will be watching him on Sundays next year. Great story and great pickup by the staff!

Troy bring some of that Championship swag and confidence to SU when you come. Yup that's what I want for Christmas! Happy Holidays.

I like the idea of him and Thomas on the outside with Zaire and Moskal shoring up the middle.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom