Leaked Suprise Play for Pitt Game | Syracusefan.com

Leaked Suprise Play for Pitt Game

Halfmooncuse

Hall of Fame
Quick kick on third down. When's the last time we've used this potentent weapon.? Maloney used it several times a game.

This is the tape that Marrone and Co. have been studying

I loved it when GRob would quick kick on 3rd down. He was a peach.

Mac did it often and is beloved. Ahhh, winning.

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk 2

DJ was a master at it.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

I loved it when GRob would quick kick on 3rd down. He was a peach.

I loved it when "Mr Excitement" would announce that John Barker, the designated "quick kicker" was coming into the game.

I loved it when "Mr Excitement" would announce that John Barker, the designated "quick kicker" was coming into the game.

I remember that. That was funny. He did it another time too with a QB I think. Maybe Catalina.

I remember that. That was funny. He did it another time too with a QB I think. Maybe Catalina.

2008- "Now entering the game at Quarterback, Cody Catalina!" who then preceded to get stuffed on a QB draw.

2008- "Now entering the game at Quarterback, Cody Catalina!" who then preceded to get stuffed on a QB draw.

In the student section we started calling out guesses at the next play Deleone was going to run against Miami in 2002 I think. We were right about 80% of the time.

"Option right!"

"Option left!"

"6 yard out on 3rd and 8!"

If you can't fool your student section, how were you going to fool the #1 team in the nation?

That's it, when everyone knew if Cody came in he was running.

Seriously, how has someone in the athletic department not gently relieved Mr. Excitement of his duties?

It can't be understated - he's so bad. The public address guy isn't even supposed to announce substitutions in football games.

In the student section we started calling out guesses at the next play Deleone was going to run against Miami in 2002 I think. We were right about 80% of the time.

"Option right!"

"Option left!"

"6 yard out on 3rd and 8!"

If you can't fool your student section, how were you going to fool the #1 team in the nation?

I once called nearly an entire game under Deleone. Luckily we had McNabb pulling magic tricks to avoid sacks and finding guys like Kevin Johnson continuing to work the field, so knowing what we were going to do didn't mean you could stop us.

I once called nearly an entire game under Deleone. Luckily we had McNabb pulling magic tricks to avoid sacks and finding guys like Kevin Johnson continuing to work the field, so knowing what we were going to do didn't mean you could stop us.

Given that DeLeone sent in three possible plays for the QB to call at the e line of scrimmage, you must have been seeing what the QB was seeing that day.

Amazing.

Given that DeLeone sent in three possible plays for the QB to call at the e line of scrimmage, you must have been seeing what the QB was seeing that day.

Amazing.

McNabb and I were always on the same page. It was amazing. Just wish there was money involved. I'd be out in La Jolla with Tristan right now, getting ready for my tee time followed up by happy hour and dinner on the coast.

Amazing.

Though the three plays were 'option right', 'option left', and 'everybody get open'.

Though the three plays were 'option right', 'option left', and 'everybody get open'.

Run around like a spaz and pray someone gets open. What did they call the Troy Nunes before Troy?

McNabb and I were always on the same page. It was amazing. Just wish there was money involved. I'd be out in La Jolla with Tristan right now, getting ready for my tee time followed up by happy hour and dinner on the coast.

I know have a greater appreciation for ability to read defenses.

And to be able to do that without film study or review of the game plan!

One of these days I will have watch a game with you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom