Length of Marrone's contract | Syracusefan.com

Length of Marrone's contract

Ithacaorange

Scout Team
I am a huge marrone fan and support him, but i was hoping this year he and the team would give gross a reason the extend his contract, that is almost impossible now, unless we win these 2 and win a bowl. This will start to negatively affect recruiting as prospects begin the pay attention to the length of Marrone's deal as it relates to their 4 years. Hope I am wrong. But does anybody know how many years are left on Marrone's deal? Is it 2 more after this season.

I am a huge marrone fan and support him, but i was hoping this year he and the team would give gross a reason the extend his contract, that is almost impossible now, unless we win these 2 and win a bowl. This will start to negatively affect recruiting as prospects begin the pay attention to the length of Marrone's deal as it relates to their 4 years. Hope I am wrong. But does anybody know how many years are left on Marrone's deal? Is it 2 more after this season.

I remember in 1985 under Coach Mac we went to the Cherry Bowl and had a nice season.

The next year we went I think 5-6 and the "Sac Mac Pac" and others called for his head.

And then the next year, in 1987, we went undefeated and Coach Mac became a legend.

Give it some time for gosh sakes - and stop the Marrone stuff - we already have our class for next year and the kids like Marrone and what he is establishing on the Hill.

GRob won 10 games in 4 years.

Marrone has already won 17 games in less than 3 years.

Barring a collapse of epic proportions in 2012, he's not getting fired.

If anything Marrone's going to get a big extension after next year's season. We'll be good next year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom