Lenny Cooke Doc | Syracusefan.com

Lenny Cooke Doc

Anyone watching right now? Some cool clips of a young Melo, sad story otherwise tho

Channel? I've been waiting for this to air since they leaked some teaser clips on YouTube a while back.

Just so you guys know, it's been showing on Showtime the past week multiple times, and is also available on Showtime Anytime.

Really sad story. Especially interesting to me being from Old Tappan. He used to come to my grammar school to practice after my team did. He ended up breaking the glass backboard one night.

That's what happens when you are staying out in the club until 5am when your 18 and kids like Melo and Bron are working.

Feel bad for the kid, but you can tell from the doc he had little guidance, and little self awareness. Sad story.

Was interesting how they showed Lebron and Melo handling their business like pros and Cooke just acting like a lost kid. Zero effective guidance.

Saddest part was when Amare didn't even recognize him.

I read somewhere that this kid thought and really he was the best ever and would be the best ever then LeBron just shut him down at a camp and that was the end of Lenny Cooke.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom