LeQuint’s going to be special for us | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

LeQuint’s going to be special for us

Getting caught on his long run is the reason we probably got Allen. A stud high school rb, that actually has high top end speed to boot, is going to a factory.

Allen needs to get more carries. Change of style and pace can throw defenses off.
Obviously Tucker’s more dynamic and a better runner than Dontae Strickland, but our offense really hummed in 2018 when Moe Neal came in for plays to throw the defense off balance when trying to account for Dungey and Strickland too

Getting caught on his long run is the reason we probably got Allen. A stud high school rb, that actually has high top end speed to boot, is going to a factory.
And then that stud will transfer here when he’s not starting in year 1.

Obviously Tucker’s more dynamic and a better runner than Dontae Strickland, but our offense really hummed in 2018 when Moe Neal came in for plays to throw the defense off balance when trying to account for Dungey and Strickland too
Great point.

Who's the better passer...Tucker or Allen? I'd assume Allen so there's another plus.

Allen needs to get more carries. Change of style and pace can throw defenses off.
I think most people agree. However I am not sure it will happen. Feel like the staff told Tucker he was going to be the primary rb. Allen has only come in when Tucker was dinged up or a blow out.
I think it could help both the team and Tucker to split some reps I just do not think it is going to happen.

I think most people agree. However I am not sure it will happen. Feel like the staff told Tucker he was going to be the primary rb. Allen has only come in when Tucker was dinged up or a blow out.
I think it could help both the team and Tucker to split some reps I just do not think it is going to happen.
It could be pitched that it would help open things up for Tuck. Also, I could be naive on this, but Sean strikes me as a team first type of guy. I do see what you’re saying though.

It could be pitched that it would help open things up for Tuck. Also, I could be naive on this, but Sean strikes me as a team first type of guy. I do see what you’re saying though.
I'm sure Sean is a team first guy, but I bet the team and Sean want to try to win him the heisman. He needs big numbers for that.