LeQuint Allen is Back | Page 73 | Syracusefan.com

LeQuint Allen is Back

Facebook Things GIF
I'm a lawyer, and this is how I feel most of the time.

Well that not true at all
Then I look forward to the day when a state tells a private university it’s judicial process is stupid and the students who are on it are stupider.

all because of a running back.

it will be such the awesome look for the school.

the kid is not playing football this fall, the best that can happen to him is he is released from his scholarship or whatever and is granted the opportunity to move on.

let him be treated as an old school transfer student, let him go on a holly somewhere, practice and play in a bowl game.

but feel to queue up the Steven Tyler…

Then I look forward to the day when a state tells a private university it’s judicial process is stupid and the students who are on it are stupider.

the kid is not playing football this fall, the best that can happen to him is he is released from his scholarship or whatever and is granted the opportunity to move on.

let him be treated as an old school transfer student, let him go on a holly somewhere, practice and play in a bowl game.

nice rant, not accurate, but clever as ever. It’s far from a certainty, either way. And it’s got nothing to do with being a running back. Students have gotten the kind of relief sought.

Hopefully not Hangman Jury.

kcsu, I want to thank you for your opinions on this and keeping this alive in front of the board even though it is not what we want to discuss, a man who has lost his way through no fault of his own.

Consigliere and dasher, thank you for 1. keeping us informed about the defendant. At least you know who the S.O.B is and 2., dasher for keeping us abreast of everything especially your opinion on the institutions living in fear of the courts.

I must explain My rants/posts tonight - I think that LA may get a raw deal here and I do not like it and
had to express myself. Hopefully my dream thought out explanation will hold true.
I didn’t know you could say “abreast” on here.

I just sent the Chancellor an email.

I just addressed the suspension process, alumni concerns, and the need to review the process.
I didn't mention LeQuint, but did suggest that all students that have been negatively impacted by the current process be allowed to continue their education until they can be re-reviewed by the new/updated process.

I'm sure it won't be read by him, but maybe there are people that are creating statistics for him related to this and other issues.

* Edit: I did meet the chancellor, his wife and John Wildhack when they visited here in Atlanta back in 2017. While I'm sure he won't remember me, it made for a nice intro for the email.

Last edited:
I just sent the Chancellor an email.

I just addressed the suspension process, alumni concerns, and the need to review process.
I didn't mention LeQuint, but did suggest that all students that have been negatively impacted by the current process be allowed to continue their education until they can be re-reviewed by the new/updated process.

I'm sure it won't be read by him, but maybe there are people that are creating statistics for him related to this and other issues.
Our group sent letters and emails to JW and Kent. Nothing but form responses.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom