LeQuint Allen is Back | Page 79 | Syracusefan.com

LeQuint Allen is Back

Let’s go. Pleasantly surprised the university did the right thing. I’d like to think the public outcry and many emails sent a day moved the needle a bit. Regardless, great news that just can’t be understated. This season could be a very very good one.
Yeah, I’m taking full credit with my two minute phone message I left on the chancellors voicemail! Lol

wedding brooklyn GIF

It is unfortunate LeQuint had to pay for a lawyer, lose access to the campus and spend so much time and effort fighting for something that should never had been at stake.

I can't even imagine what it must have been like to have to also deal with the murder of his father while all this was going on.

Happy justice has been served.

Happy our legal system sometimes still works,

Hopeful this shines a light on the hopelessly broken system Syracuse University has in place to deal with these issues and drives major reforms to get qualified people in decision making roles who use common sense and have open minds.

We have a law school. This shouldn't be that hard to get fixed.

It would have been so easy to say the hell with this university, go into the portal and go somewhere else. Impressed LeQuint stayed and fought for justice. So relieved his faith in the system was rewarded.

I will bet that Coach Babers and John Wildhack have spent many hours working behind the scenes to lobby for this result. Thanks to them and all the others who worked behind the scenes to get this awful situation fixed.

I was a LaQuint fan before all this happened. If only because I know he was the last player on the field after the spring game, posing for selfies with kids, signing their autographs and making them feel special. The security guards tried hard to get the kids out and end things early but LeQuint refused to let things end until every kid had his wishes fulfilled by our RB from NJ. That story alone makes me a fan for life.

Him staying makes him a hero to me.

Way to go LeQuint. You can bet Syracuse fans will be rooting for you this fall and beyond.

It is unfortunate LeQuint had to pay for a lawyer, lose access to the campus and spend so much time and effort fighting for something that should never had been at stake.

I can't even imagine what it must have been like to have to also deal with the murder of his father while all this was going on.

Happy justice has been served.

Happy our legal system sometimes still works,

Hopeful this shines a light on the hopelessly broken system Syracuse University has in place to deal with these issues and drives major reforms to get qualified people in decision making roles who use common sense and have open minds.

We have a law school. This shouldn't be that hard to get fixed.

It would have been so easy to say the hell with this university, go into the portal and go somewhere else. Impressed LeQuint stayed and fought for justice. So relieved his faith in the system was rewarded.

I will bet that Coach Babers and John Wildhack have spent many hours working behind the scenes to lobby for this result. Thanks to them and all the others who worked behind the scenes to get this awful situation fixed.

I was a LaQuint fan before all this happened. If only because I know he was the last player on the field after the spring game, posing for selfies with kids, signing their autographs and making them feel special. The security guards tried hard to get the kids out and end things early but LeQuint refused to let things end until every kid had his wishes fulfilled by our RB from NJ. That story alone makes me a fan for life.

Him staying makes him a hero to me.

Way to go LeQuint. You can bet Syracuse fans will be rooting for you this fall and beyond.
Yep he had the opportunity to jump into the portal in both windows and he didn’t. He and the new Juco RB are my favorite players now because of their respective stories

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Foxda130

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom