LeQuint Allen is Back | Page 78 | Syracusefan.com

LeQuint Allen is Back

He always had the option to leave so that is possible. However, since the matter was discontinued two hours before the university's response to Order to Show Cause was due, my guess is that the university agreed to modify its decision (punishment) and LA and his attorney accepted it - I would assume it means he is allowed stay on the team and play this year.

Can someone reach out to Emily Leiker or someone else to find out what happened?
This makes the most sense. Good news!

1689189377700.png

So when do we hear what the solution was?
Sounds to me like the U in no way wanted to respond to this, the U would take a huge PR hit from anything they might have said. Some accomadation was made which we will probably never get in detail.
The question now is what action will SU take to avoid future PR disasters from this very flawed procedure, and will any of the administrators that went along with this be canned?

Sounds to me like the U in no way wanted to respond to this, the U would take a huge PR hit from anything they might have said. Some accomadation was made which we will probably never get in detail.
The question now is what action will SU take to avoid future PR disasters from this very flawed procedure, and will any of the administrators that went along with this be canned?

It could also be that once the shroud was lifted on the severity of the punishment, and how inflexible the SU representative was with Allen, that the University was comfortable walking it back behind the scenes without having it go to court.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Foxda130

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom