LeQuint Allen is Back | Page 30 | Syracusefan.com

LeQuint Allen is Back

ok just really catching up on everything. Who do I call/email up there? Just insane and as others have posted add this to the list of why it's hard to continue to support our school here. I dropped all hoops tix as a result of past stupidity, if they don't rectify this, it'll be time for football too to go by the wayside after 50 years

From Caitie Carrols bio…

“During the investigation, she serves as a neutral party who seeks to gather information regarding all sides of the alleged violation to the OCS or other decision-making body.”

Doesn’t sound like she did that….
And after she completes her investigations, she bakes for family and friends

ok just really catching up on everything. Who do I call/email up there? Just insane and as others have posted add this to the list of why it's hard to continue to support our school here. I dropped all hoops tix as a result of past stupidity, if they don't rectify this, it'll be time for football too to go by the wayside after 50 years

Yup, if this is not fixed and he doesn’t not play this will be my final season as a season ticket holder

I think the syr.com article adds a little bit of nuisance that we've been missing.

Timeline sounds like Duce gets jumped at a party and leaves the party. Calls LA, tells him he got jumped, they get together and decide to return to the party, to retaliate is the only logical explanation at 2am.

This probably is why whomever is making decisions has taken self defense off the table.

LA and Duce went looking for a fight and found it...

Just because someone calls themselves an investigator does not make them one...coming from an LE background, it takes years to develop effective investigative skills, both criminally AND administratively. She's is not a competent "investigator", certainly not yet in her career

The University gave her the title, not me.

I have three or four state police investigator friends. It took them years to get where they are.

The University gave her the title, not me.

I have three or four state investigator friends. It took them years to get where they are.
No i wasn't referencing toward you, just the hilarity of her title looking at her experience level

25 years ago, when I was dragged in there, it was an absolute kangaroo court.

"Why was there alcohol in your dorm room at 7pm on Saturday?"

"I don't know. I left the room hours earlier and was across campus at a friend's dorm. I didn't even return until well after midnight"

"Your roommate said it was your alcohol"

"It wasn't. I wasn't there all day. He was drinking. I barely drink and have never bought alcohol. He brought it in and was playing playstation with his friends and drinking. That is what the RA found. I was never even there."

"You are guilty. One year probation."

They have a pre-determined outcome in mind and nothing will change it.

Email to: chancellor@ syr.edu

Subject line: #FREELEQUINT

Caitie Carroll​

Student Conduct Investigator

Caitie joined the Community Standards in June 2019. In her role, Caitie will look into alleged violations of the Code of Student Conduct that warrant an investigation. During the investigation, she serves as a neutral party who seeks to gather information regarding all sides of the alleged violation to the OCS or other decision-making body. Prior to coming to Syracuse, Caitie was an Assistant Director of Residential Life/Student Conduct Officer at SUNY Cobleskill. Caitie received her MS in Educational Administration and Policy Studies from the University of Albany and her BS in Business Administration and Culinary Arts at SUNY Cobleskill. When not investigating student conduct concerns, Caitie enjoys cooking and baking for family and friends. She also loves to spend time outside kayaking, hiking, or taking the dogs swimming at Oneida Lake.
My buddy has his degree in Culinary Arts from Cobleskill. The only life changing decisions he makes is the delicious food that he whips up in the kitchen.

So wait, supposedly it was Allen's responsibility to have the other student in attendance at the hearing?
Imagine applying that same standard to a male defending himself in a se xual assault case or something of that nature?

“Oh, the victim isn’t here? You better get ahold of her and ask her when she can attend.”

"I don't know. I left the room hours earlier and was across campus at a friend's dorm. I didn't even return until well after midnight"

"It wasn't. I wasn't there all day. He was drinking. I barely drink and have never bought alcohol. He brought it in and was playing playstation with his friends and drinking. That is what the RA found. I was never even there."

Alcohol in a dorm room at 7 PM on a Saturday?

Shocked1.jpg

Why is transparency ever a bad idea In a setting like this? Especially when a ridiculous verdict rendered in the shadows can potentially affects a kids entire life, education and ability to make a living — especially when a school aged college kid wields any power on this board with no life experience.
I’m normally for 100% transparency. However, in this case it would 100% lead to people on this board harassing, and possibly threatening, SU students.

Now, I think the notion of a student-led disciplinary board should be scrapped. But as long as it exists, I don’t want chuckleheads here and on Twitter threatening 20 year olds.

So you can't consider the actions of others. What if he saw someone being raped and punched the rapist? These people are nuts.

No i wasn't referencing toward you, just the hilarity of her title looking at her experience level

From this day forward all Customer Service Representatives shall be now called Customer Investigators.

So wait, supposedly it was Allen's responsibility to have the other student in attendance at the hearing?
You see how absurd this is? Now imagine if you were accused of sexual misconduct and you needed to contact the person you assaulted. This alone highlights how broken the system is at SU. It sucks that it took a football player for this to get exposed, but it had to happen because there are numerous students that have been railroaded under the same circumstances.

Thankfully I never had to deal with this nonsense when I was at SU. But my friends that did tell a similar tale. The people serving on the board were a—holes who didn’t listen to a word they said. Guilt was predetermined.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom