LET'S GO ORANGE!!! | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

LET'S GO ORANGE!!!

MCW is embarrassing.

Kind of expected, but he can't cluster TO's like this...not good. He has about 6 in the last 2 minutes.

Rak rebounding well.

MCW still has no clue how to keep his composure. 5 TO's in 8 minutes.

That one was Triche's fault who took off down court for some reason and left MCW out to dry....and since then, MCW has lost his mind.

Not good when your PG loses his mind like MCW does.

MCW still has no clue how to keep his composure. 5 TO's in 8 minutes.

That one was Triche's fault who took off down court for some reason and left MCW out to dry....and since then, MCW has lost his mind.

Not good when your PG loses his mind like MCW does.

I noticed that too - on the first TO they completely abandoned him. Since then he imploded.

I hope ppl create more threads about all the MCW turnovers...we only have 4 thus far! lol

Had our spurt, blowout city now.

We have these freakout jitters every game. If we stay within 5 or have the lead at half, we'll have a chance to win this game. You knew it was going to be dirty, for a lack of a better word. ;)

What's with making their press look waay better than it is? MCW use your freakin tall frame and just dribble forward instead of bs'n around in the backcourt!

Playing like there's a 10 second shot clock. If you really think we keep this close, I wish you well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom