LET'S GO ORANGE!!! | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

LET'S GO ORANGE!!!

ugghh stuck in traffic coming home from a wedding- had serious concerns about out chances today.. of course im missing it and its tied at the half.. thank god the wife drove at least so i can follow on the iphone.. sounds like mcw had a rough half and triche was unreal.. better than expected ill take a hard fought loss as much as a shocking win

great half by the Orange. Great mental toughness, and intensity. way to weather the storm. i can't see Louisville shooting that well again in the 2nd half, and want to believe mcw won't have another 6 turnovers. all this without one of our leading players too. definitely sending a message

great half by the Orange. Great mental toughness, and intensity. way to weather the storm. i can't see Louisville shooting that well again in the 2nd half, and want to believe mcw won't have another 6 turnovers. all this without one of our leading players too. definitely sending a message
Spot on man

yep slow that offense down and make them work a bit, it will lead to less press as well. everyone was wiped after

Maybe we'll see Trevor jump on the stage and grab the mic. in the 2nd half. Wouldn't that be nice to see him knock 3-4 threes down...

I can't see Triche shooting that well again in the 2nd half. It works both ways.

Should be an interesting half. Agree with the MCW comment though.

Jeremy Grant looked like a man in the 1st half. He came to play.

I love that we are so good, that nobody can run us out of then gym anymore, no matter what the environment is...we have pros coming off the bench, awesome time for Cuse basketball... Thanks melo center and jb!!! Watching wvu, Texas, uconn, nova and pitt... Lets me know how great we have it... And we can now beat out all those teams for recruits.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hmmm, fouls are just weird so far in the 2nd half...

danger zone, we'll know if we got a shot to win at the next tv timeout

Man, now would be the PERFECT time for a Southerland three. Time to step up and knock one down, James!

...oh, wait.

I love that we are so good, that nobody can run us out of then gym anymore, no matter what the environment is...we have pros coming off the bench, awesome time for Cuse basketball... Thanks melo center and jb!!! Watching wvu, Texas, uconn, nova and pitt... Lets me know how great we have it... And we can now beat out all those teams for recruits
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I couldn't like your post twice so I thought I'd tell you personally how much I like your post. They sit out our do it all lengthy shooter and were still in it. Also take note that the ville got all the made shots, bounces, rolls and most the calls in the first half except rebounds which we owned the first 10.

Southerland maybe the most unstoppable streak scorer in the country. This is a very good game for us so far, break hancock's legs and wake up MCW.

Believe. They are worried about us, we are worried as to how many stupid decisions we have left. And how many more heroic moments we've got left. Let's go.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom