LET'S GO ORANGE!!! | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

LET'S GO ORANGE!!!

Playing like there's a 10 second shot clock. If you really think we keep this close, I wish you well.
I wish you well too! And I wish you confidence. Within 1.

MCW is @ the school of hard knocks today. Lets hopes he learns a lesson.

I wish you well too! And I wish you confidence. Within 1.

Triche ain't going 20-20 and MCW is still gonna be out there. I'll keep my negativity to myself after this but I hope MCW leaves and I've never wished that on any player.

BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!

I switched to CBS during this timeout to watch UCLA - Oregon. Kyle Anderson is pretty ugly.

Carry on.

Triche ain't going 20-20 and MCW is still gonna be out there. I'll keep my negativity to myself after this but I hope MCW leaves and I've never wished that on any player.

What a coincidence I think most real fans wish you would leave.

Hey, MCW is out of control, I agree. If he doesn't chill, we're cooked, but I hope he's getting reamed on the sideline every tv timeout!

quality post right there

Quality reply.

It's all that really needs to be said. Can't shoot, turns it over too much, and loses his mind whenever anything goes bad.

He can "Rajon Rondo" it to inflate his assist numbers against scrubs all he wants...when the lights are on against real comp., he's been pretty bad this year.

Quality reply.

It's all that really needs to be said. Can't shoot, turns it over too much, and loses his mind whenever anything goes bad.

He can "Rajon Rondo" it to inflate his assist numbers against scrubs all he wants...when the lights are on against real comp., he's been pretty bad this year.
Relax. He is still learning. He'll redeem himself.

Weird half. I'll take it.

If MCW calms down and stops screwing up, we've got a good shot!

Ok, go to sleep for 10 minutes and still tied @ the half. If we play we can win

We should be very proud of how our young team showed this much resiliency on the road against a great team. That was impressive. Riches stops up and got everyone to calm down. MCW slows down a bit and we can pull this one out

MCW has a great last 6.7 seconds makes a three and then then hits the Louisville mascot with his half court heave at the buzzer.

When we play calmer and not panic about their pressure we are better than these guys. Tied at the half with MCW sucking it up most of the half and Fair displaying Keita like catching skills, I will take that against any team. Especially at the top ranked team.

We have these freakout jitters every game. If we stay within 5 or have the lead at half, we'll have a chance to win this game. You knew it was going to be dirty, for a lack of a better word. ;)
Um, bump!

20 minute ball game now. Our opponent is supposedly the best team in the country. We're right there.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

20 minute ball game now. Our opponent is supposedly the best team in the country. We're right there.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

With two of our best players for most of the year not having great halves. Three if you count the lack of Dirty.

Let's go boys and girls, we're right there. These Louisville chickens are scared.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom