LETS GOOOOOO | Syracusefan.com

LETS GOOOOOO

Oh what a start. Expectations officially corrected.

My expectations are ALWAYS high. Interception on first defensive series, touchdown on first offensive series. That's about where my expectations sit.

My expectations are ALWAYS high. Interception on first defensive series, touchdown on first offensive series. That's about where my expectations sit.
Ok then I stand correct, please continue :)

Offense needs to do something this drive. Give the D some rest.

Yeah, I am hoping its nerves but there has been little ability to shut down Wake's offense so far.

Yeah, I am hoping its nerves but there has been little ability to shut down Wake's offense so far.
or stop the blitz
Some of it has to be nerves. The biggest concern for me is the mental mistakes I did not expect from a coached Marrone team.

Offense has to start doing something or it will be a long night.

I'm not as worried about wake's offense as I am about our line right now. no push, no blitz pickup. I think we need a bruiser to wear down the opponents d like we had in DC3 last year.

O-line really needs to pick it up.

Nice return here and the offense gets going, we are right back in it :)

We almost got a first down.....now do we punt after the timeout?

There we go D. Torrey Ball with a big hit! now lets get a score! Bailey will get us going with a 12 yard run on a draw

Yeah, it's the right move - and even better because they got pinned within the 5.
Defense made a great stand! Now it's time for the offense to get moving

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom