Lets guess when duke come to dome. | Syracusefan.com

Lets guess when duke come to dome.

Yes the game will be played on an aircraft carrier on top of the Dome. Bring your boots and gloves. Should get weird.

I have my room booked, so hope so.

Otherwise I'll be hosting a pool party at the Sheraton.

It was mentioned by an individual it would be Feb 15th, so what else we thinking?

Okay, I think the last game of the ACC regular season will be UNC against Duke. That will be played on Saturday, March 7th, probably in Durham (it was played in Chapel Hill in 2013).

I think the Duke-SU game will be on a Saturday late in the season. Either February 15th, February 22nd or March 1st.

Any chance Bobby Knight will be there? To have the two winningest coaches of all time coaching against eachother, with number three there downing dome dogs and pounding beers in the dome, that would be cool. Let him throw the ceremonial first chair at the start of the game.

My first child is due Feb 27th. I hope the kid isn't born early if its the 15th.
Great for you! And another orange fan will be with us with your guidance.

There are TWO Duke games we must consider! Do they come here first, or do we go there?

Or how about some clever counter-programming on the part of ESPN. The Super Bowl will be played in Metro NYC on Sunday February 2 and will be carried by Fox. What is the best possible Saturday-night counter-programming for ESPN that weekend? The most-awaited college basketball game of the year? Of course, most sports fans in Metro NYC will be caught up in the Super Bowl hoopla ... not just the game itself, but also all the anciliary activities... thereby reducing the number of them who will drive 300 miles to see a Saturday night basketball game. (This is just my wild guess, based on what I know about counter-programming on the part of the networks. But it is not impossible ... given ESPN will want to keep this game separated from the final Saturday night regular season game between Duke and UNC).

Let's face it. These schedules are increasingly "made-for-tv programming."

Sometime in mid to late Feb sounds right. I doubt it is the first week of March, if only because I'd assume ESPN won't want to put Duke on Gameday back to back weeks.

The 15th or 22nd sounds right to me

Or how about some clever counter-programming on the part of ESPN. The Super Bowl will be played in Metro NYC on Sunday February 2 and will be carried by Fox. What is the best possible Saturday-night counter-programming for ESPN that weekend? The most-awaited college basketball game of the year? Of course, most sports fans in Metro NYC will be caught up in the Super Bowl hoopla ... not just the game itself, but also all the anciliary activities... thereby reducing the number of them who will drive 300 miles to see a Saturday night basketball game. (This is just my wild guess, based on what I know about counter-programming on the part of the networks. But it is not impossible ... given ESPN will want to keep this game separated from the final Saturday night regular season game between Duke and UNC).

Let's face it. These schedules are increasingly "made-for-tv programming."

Nice call Joyce!!!

Bees, I made them for two weekends, so am covered for Duke.

Valentine's Day in the Cuse will be fun too!

Bees, I made them for two weekends, so am covered for Duke.

Valentine's Day in the Cuse will be fun too!

Ahh, I thought you had gambled on 2/1.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bees, I doubled down. Can always undo a hotel reservation (this means likely no pool party on Valentine's Day).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom