Let's show some class tonight Cuse fans | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Let's show some class tonight Cuse fans

Knox, Gabriel, and Alexander stood out as pros.
Am especially unimpressed w/ Nick Richards who just seemed like a big body, which come a dime-a-dozen in the League.
Diallo and the aforementioned QG are just average, IMO.

Knox, Gabriel, and Alexander stood out as pros.
Am especially unimpressed w/ Nick Richards who just seemed like a big body, which come a dime-a-dozen in the League.
Diallo and the aforementioned QG are just average, IMO.

Diallo is all athlete, no refined basketball skills. He's a taller, poor man's version of Stevie Thompson.

I thought Washington was excellent tonight. 18p, 15r and if he could shoot FTs he could have had 25.
He was, but K-State also has no size and the one guy they have who's above 6'6 was in foul trouble all game.

Diallo is all athlete, no refined basketball skills. He's a taller, poor man's version of Stevie Thompson.

Yeah, that’s how I sort of feel about him too. He’s been really good defensively lately. Knox and SGA are pros. Probably not all stars but they are solid. UK were streaky shooters all season but started to really be dominant getting to the basket and off the bounce the last month of the season. But, with how physical and good K-State’s defense was last night; most teams would struggle to get to 60-65 points. We would struggle to get to 40 against them, IMO.

Last edited:
Let's reserve these statements until after tonight. If they win, then he can watch SU from his couch.

Plenty of people take bad shots at end of games. You ever see some shots Cooney took?
Except Cooney was one of the people JB would want to take a shot, that was his role.

I think a more appropriate analogy would be Bayer but we didn't see that, Bayer has a slightly higher bball IQ. UK has several NBA types and was killing KSU inside. Having QG launch an outside shot with 10 seconds to go in a tight game was a huge hero ball error. Cal alluded to it in his post game, wishing in retrospect he had taken a TO.

I think that ship has sailed
If he would come here as a transfer JB would take him.

He would improve greatly as a transfer and would be insurance if Carey was one and done. If not still he would be a starter in 2 years.

If he would come here as a transfer JB would take him.

He would improve greatly as a transfer and would be insurance if Carey was one and done. If not still he would be a starter in 2 years.

Goodine

To me the craziest thing about Greene is that he's really a very, very short shooting guard. He doesn't have the playmaking skills that you want out of a point guard, which is the position that everyone recruited him for...

To me the craziest thing about Greene is that he's really a very, very short shooting guard. He doesn't have the playmaking skills that you want out of a point guard, which is the position that everyone recruited him for...

Right. I was just looking up his stats. Solid shooting %s, but only 2.7 apg.

Except Cooney was one of the people JB would want to take a shot, that was his role.

I think a more appropriate analogy would be Bayer but we didn't see that, Bayer has a slightly higher bball IQ. UK has several NBA types and was killing KSU inside. Having QG launch an outside shot with 10 seconds to go in a tight game was a huge hero ball error. Cal alluded to it in his post game, wishing in retrospect he had taken a TO.
Bayer? lmao

Cal convinced him he’d be in the NBA in 2 years

Bayer? lmao
Granted, a bit extreme. But still it was just a terrible, terrible, play by QG -just taking the unexpected shot with 10 seconds left with no UK bigs around for the rebound- and executed poorly (an airball).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom