Liberty Game Thread ... | Page 52 | Syracusefan.com

Liberty Game Thread ...

ESPN+ stinks, My feed is about 10 minutes behind the real game now.

I watched the VT/BC game earlier -
BC played very fast and
Anthony Brown may be the best qb in the ACC Atlantic, yes including every qb in the Atlantic...
I thought they were meathead and stunk? Their frosh WR is incredible. They were beat up when we played them last year. I worry more about them than FSU.

So who is sending the play calls to the Liberty sideline? Seen several calls that looked like they clearly knew the play..

BC played very fast and
Anthony Brown may be the best qb in the ACC Atlantic, yes including every qb in the Atlantic...
I agree. If he can throw the ball consistently, that's going to be a really tough team to beat. After watching BC, and Wake, I'm calling those games 50/50.

Not an encouraging second half offensively, major concerns and issues to address before Maryland

Concerned we arent letting TD throw a bit, maybe some easy slants, just to get a measure of confidence. We cannot win next week without a viable passing game

We’re just trying to run this clock out.
That’s honestly embarrassing. If we’re truly trying to hide DeVito against Liberty, then we have serious problems. God forbid we try to build his confidence in the remainder of this game.

Guarantee this is the kind of crew where one of them farts right before they go live so they can see if they throw off the other ones.
I usually only watch Phins games on mute

BC played very fast and

Lol.

Broke my never ever read a game thread rule

Pretty sure Addazio body snatched our playcaller

We’re showing literally nothing this game. I assume/hope we could do more. BC looks like world beaters earlier in the year. Almost every year they look amazing early. I’m pretty sure last year you rightfully ripped me for saying I didn’t want anything to do with BC.

The play calling looks very similar to Wagner last year... Just very different results of course..