Liberty Game... | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Liberty Game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t get the angst… Roll the ball out and see what happens. Maybe they’re flipping the script on the rotation and Tommy’s in after scripted series x.

Regardless, doesn’t matter, go win the football game however you gotta do it.

I hope everyone plays well.
Exactly, and if both get snaps, does it really matter who takes the very first one?

WAER says Shrader is going to start. WAER isn't always the most reliable source.

If Tommy isn't hurt? Ridiculous. Garrett's passing grade againsti Albany 58.7
Devito 90.4

Devito has measured better in every metric.. including running.
I think a pretty successful HC once said not one football coach has ever used a QBR to decide who plays. Last I checked the guys at PFF aren't former football players or coaches. The numbers can be helpful but in no way are an end all be all or should be used to decide who plays or doesn't

Man I gotta work tonight at 10p, I’ll be listening to the second half on the radio. Recording it to watch it again tomorrow as well. Think this is gonna be a good one. I still think this will be a defensive game.

I think a pretty successful HC once said not one football coach has ever used a QBR to decide who plays. Last I checked the guys at PFF aren't former football players or coaches. The numbers can be helpful but in no way are an end all be all or should be used to decide who plays or doesn't
Game tape should be used, but in that Tommy outplays Garrett too. Many mechanical issues with GS’s footwork and throwing motion.

ACCN saying they can't get confirmation as which one is starting. Is it all a game? Or is ACCN really that bad at what they do? Discuss...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom