Liberty Game... | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Liberty Game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
ACCN saying they can't get confirmation as which one is starting. Is it all a game? Or is ACCN really that bad at what they do? Discuss...
It’s Dino’s strategy for the game. That cat likes to play games.

ACCN saying they can't get confirmation as which one is starting. Is it all a game? Or is ACCN really that bad at what they do? Discuss...

I guess technically only Stephen has reported Shrader is starting

Anyone got an update on Mr. Devito Watch 2021?

I assume he’s angrily screaming at passing cars on Marshall street, since exiting the Dome.
maybe he can find some religious people and chant about touchdowns and jesus

ACCN is just that bad, why do we have another random OSU player calling games on the ACC network. Unless CUSE is playing on ACCN I avoid it all together, inept and incompetent in most areas IMO.

I’m guessing Devito is hurt and the talk about his dad not knowing and leaving is just that…talk.

If the plan was for Tommy to not start i’m sure his dad would’ve been told by Tommy. And if that was the case and his dad knew, i doubt he’d storm out of the dome.
Your statements are based on soooooo much supposition and assumption. How about we wait until we know some facts? Rumors from this board and from some tweets are not facts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom