Liberty Loss Thoughts | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Liberty Loss Thoughts

Anybody who chose to opt out should have their choice respected. Since you bring up "fair" game, it's fair game for me to consider you a douchebag.
Maybe the opt-outs lost their respect for the program.

I remember Kansas having a season totally out of the blue. Looking it up it was 2007, and they then they went back to sucking within 2 years after that and have sucked since...

Mangino was gone by end of 2009, but I seem to remember there was some other issue?
Good call, brings back memories but was Mangino fired during that decline or did he saw the all of the decline on his watch?

This team doesn"t block, they don't tackle. They drop passes, about the only good thing they do is create turnovers.

I remember Kansas having a season totally out of the blue. Looking it up it was 2007, and they then they went back to sucking within 2 years after that and have sucked since...

Mangino was gone by end of 2009, but I seem to remember there was some other issue?

Looking at their schedule that year, they didn't play Texas or Oklahoma and didn't play top 5 Missouri until the Big12 championship game. I think KU fans have mentioned that Mangino was a huge tool and lucked into one great season.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom