Locker room board motivation | Syracusefan.com

Locker room board motivation

dinosaurbbq

2nd String
“The objective Saturday was to pound No. 21 Syracuse into submission. "Our goal was to try to make them quit, and I think we did a good job at that," quarterback Josh Jackson said after the Terrapins rolled to a surprisingly easy 63-20 victory” — quote in all the papers recapping the SU v. Maryland game.

Damn I wish Syracuse could play Maryland again at the end of the year.

“The objective Saturday was to pound No. 21 Syracuse into submission. "Our goal was to try to make them quit, and I think we did a good job at that," quarterback Josh Jackson said after the Terrapins rolled to a surprisingly easy 63-20 victory” — quote in all the papers recapping the SU v. Maryland game.

Exceeded expectations

No. Once was enough for me.

Can’t take the VaTech out of a player

this is goofy. it's not like they wore us down. they were up 14 nothing after 10 plays on offense.

this is why you don't go to really good players and ask them their thoughts, this guy might be a dunce

we really wore them down and made them quit after 4 plays

this is goofy. it's not like they wore us down. they were up 14 nothing after 10 plays on offense.

this is why you don't go to really good players and ask them their thoughts, this guy might be a dunce

I agree they kicked our arse but I don't think we quit, they were just a lot better. Such meatheads, its' like they have to throw one more insult in there, winning isn't enough unless you can say the other team quit!!

Even though the original post quotes a lot of things, Jackson's quote was just that we wanted to make them quit. I read that as trying to jump out to a big lead quick, not necessarily wear us down, regardless of how the reporter framed it.