Logan Thomas - VTech QB | Syracusefan.com

Logan Thomas - VTech QB

Deano

All American
Is there anyone else overrated or hyped than him the last few years. I believe last year he was mentioned for preseason Heisman. Arena football league is looking good for him next year.

He was a 5 star TE prospect out of high school. Curious if he ended up at Tech because they offered him at QB vs others at TE or if he was recruited as a TE and moved to QB because Tech didn't have any other options?

As he is the best VATech has, I am quite happy with what we have in our QB stable.

That was a very stupid and ugly pick 6 he threw early in the 4th qtr. Oh Lord

orange79 said:
That was a very stupid and ugly pick 6 he threw early in the 4th qtr. Oh Lord
Wasn't that the backup? He was worse.

The weak VPI defense really surprises me. Other than the 2 Vick eras, their formula for winning has always relied on a stout, attacking D and points off ST play. UCLA really made Bud Foster's unit look bad today.

He got LITTTT up on his hit. He never returned, and I think that was the 1st half.

He was a 5 star TE prospect out of high school. Curious if he ended up at Tech because they offered him at QB vs others at TE or if he was recruited as a TE and moved to QB because Tech didn't have any other options?
He was also their starting tight end as a true freshman. This is his NFL position.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom