LOL. Board is imploding! | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

LOL. Board is imploding!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just adding the stats to the “playmaker” discussion.

And I’ll add these. Not that I should have too.

76C170BE-F9DC-4D1F-8CFE-2AF21314472B.jpeg
68A1D5E3-C16E-4EF9-A32E-21DCD891DCFB.jpeg

But they were. That was my point.

If a "playmaker" is ONLY a point guard to you, then why use a different name?

"Playmaker" describes a bigger group of players than just PGs.

Nevermind. You just want to change the definition. Nobody that knows anything about basketball would call buddy a playmaker.

i mean...NY/northeastern US isn't the recruiting hotbed it once was...look at how the other northeastern teams are doing nationally...

UCONN is the highest ranked team in the north east...at 25 right now...and they suck.

This is the bigger problem. There is not enough structure to the way he runs his practices. Many of the drills are pretty simple. He is too hands-off.
hes also very hands on with in-game instructions...so it creates a situation where players are forced to figure it out on their own but also not allowed to...

so you end up with pathetic attempts at playing basketball in many cases.

He’s not in good shape.

No punchline, he just isn’t.
Yup. Stopping on a play like that is what 40 year old men playing in elementary gyms on Sunday mornings do.

Just absurd how little effort he plays with overall. And yeah, part of it might be that he can’t. He’s not prepared to go hard for more than a few minutes at a time.

Last edited:
Yup. Stopping on a play like that is what 40 year old men playing in elementary gyms on Sunday mornings do.

Just absurd how little effort he plays with overall. And yeah, part of it might be that he can’t. He’s not prepared to go hard for more than a few minutes at a time.

This reminds me of about ten years ago when people would defend jabs constant use of zone by saying it helps rest players. Which not only was just objectively wrong if you watched them on D, but also I don’t want players “resting on D.”

But Joe literally DOES take defense off. It’s in the clip! He doesn’t even try to defend the post

masked by a F4 and 2 S16s. Imagine how bad it would be without those. It would be unspeakable. Those miracle runs have allowed JB to hang on. We are out of miracles. Time to move on at last.
I don't know what is more insane, this post or that people liked it

Imagine how bad things would have been if not for the good things

His record would be so much worse if it weren't masked by all those wins

Last edited:
I don't know what is more insane, this post or that people liked it

Imagine how bad things would have been if not for the good things

His record would be so much worse if it weren't masked by all those wins
8 of 9 last years on the bubble, never finished higher than 6th in ACC regular season in 8 years, never won more than 1 game in ACCT, never been ranked in 8 years in Top 25 during conference play, horrible record in MSG/Barclay's Center in NYC games, first losing season in 46 years. Do I need to go on? The overall picture is very bad.

8 of 9 last years on the bubble, never finished higher than 6th in ACC regular season in 8 years, never won more than 1 game in ACCT, never been ranked in 8 years in Top 25 during conference play, horrible record in MSG/Barclay's Center in NYC games, first losing season in 46 years. Do I need to go on? The overall picture is very bad.
first losing season in 46 years is why I think anyone who wants wildhack to fire the guy who is 45 for 46 is a child in need of meds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom