LOL espn | Syracusefan.com

LOL espn

CorduroyG

Hall of Fame
As theyre showing the highlights on sportscenter, IN THE MIDDLE OF THE HIGHLIGHTS, steve levy sneaks in a "syracuse finally getting tested on the road." What other "elite" team would they say that about in mid-february? nobody

:bang::bang:

It really has become annoying. I was going to post the same thing. I was surprised dip- Hubert Davis didn't say something similar.

If we've lost on the road, doesn't it stand to reason we've been tested on the road?

Highlights were lame too...I guess we only won because Siva got into foul trouble. Who cares, though? We'll have the last laugh.

Will we ever get treated like Kentucky or Duke. At least some respect jesus!

Kentucky almost touches New York. Not a true road game.

Will we ever get treated like Kentucky or Duke. At least some respect jesus!
when you win national championshipS you can get treated like a team who has won championshipS

As theyre showing the highlights on sportscenter, IN THE MIDDLE OF THE HIGHLIGHTS, steve levy sneaks in a "syracuse finally getting tested on the road." What other "elite" team would they say that about in mid-february?

I don't get this -if it's an attempt to sound witty, it fails because it's derivative. Additionally, since it's factually wrong...and he is supposedly a news person delivering factual accounts of events - it kinda proves he sucks at his job.

ESPN really sucks moose balls at this point, I'm hoping NBCSports or Fox or pretty much anybody decides to compete with them head to head. it would force them to put a little more effort into what they air and, ya know - stop being so crappy.

I don't get this -if it's an attempt to sound witty, it fails because it's derivative. Additionally, since it's factually wrong...and he is supposedly a news person delivering factual accounts of events - it kinda proves he sucks at his job.

ESPN really sucks moose balls at this point, I'm hoping NBCSports or Fox or pretty much anybody decides to compete with them head to head. it would force them to put a little more effort into what they air and, ya know - stop being so crappy.
They're the ENTERTAINMENT and Sports Production Network...and yes, they do suck.

It really is just lazy. Seriously, I hate using a loss to illustrate a point, but WE FREAKING LOST ON THE ROAD. How on earth is that not being tested? Hell, I'll readily embrace that we failed that test, if it means people will shut the hell up about "not being road tested."

Hey, a win is a win is a win is a win. Who cares what the ESPN talking heads say. We just beat a really good Louisville team, on the road, in front of 22,000 cranked up Louisville fans. Not to mention that we played like absolute crap offensively and still won.

Levy and Scott are wearing ORANGE ties. (Well, Stuart Scott's is close to orange if not actually orange) They like us! They really like us! ;)

Theoretically it is harder for #2 to be "tested". Only one other team is as good as you :)

I was hoping NBC sports would compete with ESPN too but had anyone seen their programming? It's a bunch or old NBC sports shows from the 90's, rodeo and some hockey! I was hoping that a company like NBC who has deep pockets would have taken more than 5 minutes to come up with some decent programming! They don't even have a highlights show!

One word to explain why no one will ever challenge ESPN:

Disney

As theyre showing the highlights on sportscenter, IN THE MIDDLE OF THE HIGHLIGHTS, steve levy sneaks in a "syracuse finally getting tested on the road." What other "elite" team would they say that about in mid-february? nobody

:bang::bang:
Steve Levy went to SUNY Oswego, I'm pretty sure. Could just be some good ol' tonge in cheek ESPN banter.

SUNY Oswego grad Steve Levy- say it aint so!

I say we grow some thicker skin and adopt the attitude that all press, including the negative, is good press. It's just a ploy to get everyone all riled up and for the most part I see it working. I define my feelings about this team by 2 numbers, 26-1. Suck it.

X-Pac_2.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom