Lolisville 35 Manhattan 35 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Lolisville 35 Manhattan 35

Louisville losing would demolish my bracket, but I'd still be OK with it.

Ville doesn't play d... Just run around like crazies...

Hancock looks like a microcosm of the player he was last year.

what a brutal turnover, chance to go up 5 and they throw it away

I guess Pitino was right to be scared of the Jaspers.

It'd be ridiculous if Buffett won his gamble on day 1 of the tourney. If UL loses, you gotta think 99.999% of brackets have been busted today (coupled with Harvard, Dayton, and NDSU)

One dumb pass by Manhattan gives Louisville daylight. One dumb pass. Sickening.

It'd be ridiculous if Buffett won his gamble on day 1 of the tourney. If UL loses, you gotta think 99.999% of brackets have been busted today (coupled with Harvard, Dayton, and NDSU)
Lol if you understood statistics at all, this was not a gamble. You could fill out brackets every year for the history of a million universes and you still wouldn't get one perfect.

Louisville you suck, 17 point spread play like crap all game and all of a sudden go on a run right at the end, go fall off a cliff.

Why leave Hancock open again?! Naw...he can't shoot. :crazy:

What a horrible 2 minutes by the Jaspers.

Lol if you understood statistics at all, this was not a gamble. You could fill out brackets every year for the history of a million universes and you still wouldn't get one perfect.

couldn't you run a computer simulation that just picks every possible permutation of every outcome and guarantee a perfect bracket?

Yeah what was it? 1 in 10 quintillion or something?

They should have fouled Harrell once he grabbed the rebound under the basket.

Put a 48% shooter on the line with 55 seconds left... instead of letting Louisville drain the clock.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom