Long Trail Double IPA | Syracusefan.com

Long Trail Double IPA

Stevenson

2023 Cali Award Winner Pts Against & Passing Yards
That's what I'm drinking as I watch the Broncos/Ravens. What are you drinking?

That's what I'm drinking as I watch the Broncos/Ravens. What are you drinking?

What else?

schaeferneon.jpg

Brooklyn Winter Ale, then Sam Winter, then Ballast Point Calico IPA, then Sierra Nevada Celebration Ale, then...

Coffee

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Very underrated. Light is but original isnt bad.

The light is just carbonated water. Of the big brewers, I like original Coors the best, better than Bud or the Champagne. Had some PBR draft not long ago, nice! Really like the micros, but been on a cheap beer kick lately. I go back and forth between wicked expensive micros and the swill we were discussing the other night. If I ever see Utica Club on tap, though, it is on like Donkey Kong.

Really like Oktoberfest beers, my favorite brews.

She says "I'm the only ESF grad that isn't a stinky hippy"
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1358036404.207426.jpg

By the way, I haven't shaved or cut my hair since I got out of the army in august , it

The light is just carbonated water. Of the big brewers, I like original Coors the best, better than Bud or the Champagne. Had some PBR draft not long ago, nice! Really like the micros, but been on a cheap beer kick lately. I go back and forth between wicked expensive micros and the swill we were discussing the other night. If I ever see Utica Club on tap, though, it is on like Donkey Kong.

Really like Oktoberfest beers, my favorite brews.

Agree on the light. Not even beer IMO. I love the micros but i too am on a serious beer bender right now. I stopped tonight on the way home from my sons CYO game and stopped at Brilbecks on tipp hill. Loaded with all kinds of beer...growlers of beer...you name it. Had a nice 6 pack of some IPA all set to roll and a chick came in and grabbed a 30 pack of pabst light and slammed it on the counter. Not only did i go back and get a sixer of pbr i almost proposed right on the spot.

Lol and the donkey kong comment. Too funny.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom