Long Trail Double IPA | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Long Trail Double IPA

How does the safety let him get behind him. Holy Batman.
How do the Broncos not take a chance to win with 30 seconds left, two timeouts and Peyton Manning as your QB. I think that's even more shocking.

I had a buddy who was married to a teetoller and she was the alchohol Nazi. It was bad.

I lucked out. She can put the sauce away, chooses not to. Works for me and my Moron Squad. We once hosted a party and she- no joke- knocked back about 14 shots of various crap- Goldshlager, etc. Woke up early the next morning ready for breakfast and a walk. I had consumed about 7 bottles of a PA brew called Straub's and was wondering if I'd have to call in Mercy Flight. No nazi here- she will pick up beer, place no limits on my Boris Yeltsin-inspired vodka benders, but make no mistake, I get no sympathy when I am hungover.

I lucked out. She can put the sauce away, chooses not to. Works for me and my Moron Squad. We once hosted a party and she- no joke- knocked back about 14 shots of various crap- Goldshlager, etc. Woke up early the next morning ready for breakfast and a walk. I had consumed about 7 bottles of a PA brew called Straub's and was wondering if I'd have to call in Mercy Flight. No nazi here- she will pick up beer, place no limits on my Boris Yeltsin-inspired vodka benders, but make no mistake, I get no sympathy when I am hungover.

You my friend are a very lucky man. Straubs is actually pretty good beer. Back in the day, they had a tap in an alley next to the brewery in St. Mary's PA. You could run up there and have a beer 24/7. They called it the Fountain of Youth. Good times.

g244000000000000000eeaa401d4a4205cab46190246c4ae9d3b2bcdc69.jpg

Well I'm gonna end with Schlitz... cuz "When you're out of Schlitz, You're out of beer".

Whatever it takes, now that my Broncos have lost it wraps up a royally Sh!#y day

Blackout in a can.

I am drinking water. Cutting back on the alcohol, partially because Friday night before the pinstripe bowl in NJ with my old roommates, I fell leaving the bar, skid on the sidewalk, and ended up in the ER with stitches at 5 am.

Blackout in a can.

I am drinking water. Cutting back on the alcohol, partially because Friday night before the pinstripe bowl in NJ with my old roommates, I fell leaving the bar, skid on the sidewalk, and ended up in the ER with stitches at 5 am.

Quitters never win.

Blackout in a can.

You made it to the game though, right? :D

Quitters never win.

I have nothing yet to prove with regards to alcohol consumption, trust me.

In fact, I don't really remember talking to the doctor who sewed me up. I do know he took my BAC, and my god they probably thought I was a raging alcoholic..

You made it to the game though, right? :D

Of course. Woke up after three hours of sleep, throbbing headache, swollen eye, blood all over my cheeks, and the 7 of us headed to the train station to head into the city. Had our gatorade bottles full of admiral nelson with us, which we drank on the train over while talking to a hot mom who went to northwestern, heckling a group of mountaneer girls, and watching my roommates brother vomit in a plastic bag the entire time.

Started with Brunello. Was out to dinner. Back home with Sam Winter Lager. Playing it safe.

Of course. Woke up after three hours of sleep, throbbing headache, swollen eye, blood all over my cheeks, and the 7 of us headed to the train station to head into the city. Had our gatorade bottles full of admiral nelson with us, which we drank on the train over while talking to a hot mom who went to northwestern, heckling a group of mountaneer girls, and watching my roommates brother vomit in a plastic bag the entire time.
Awesome

Makes me proud. #tearingup

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom