Long Trail Double IPA | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Long Trail Double IPA

kraken.jpg

Kraken & coke

Not only did i go back and get a sixer of pbr i almost proposed right on the spot.

Lol and the donkey kong comment. Too funny.

I am married to a woman who doesn't drink. At times, it is pure bliss; I have a built in designated driver for major functions and events, and even times I'm out and not in town. But other times, I miss a broad who appreciates a cold PBR or 9.

I have tried this about 10 times expecting that I may like it every time. No luck yet, but for some reason I keep going back.
That's too bad. I love wheat beers, and this one, for me, is one of the best.

Sessions Lager. Reminds me a lot of some of those old clean crisp Canadian lagers we used to buy at the Brewers Retail like Labatt's Crystal.

I am married to a woman who doesn't drink. At times, it is pure bliss; I have a built in designated driver for major functions and events, and even times I'm out and not in town. But other times, I miss a broad who appreciates a cold PBR or 9.

I had a buddy who was married to a teetoller and she was the alchohol Nazi. It was bad.

That's what I'm drinking as I watch the Broncos/Ravens. What are you drinking?
I wonder what the Bronco fans will be drinking if they end up losing. Wow. What a game changing play.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom