Long Trail Double IPA | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Long Trail Double IPA

Of course. Woke up after three hours of sleep, throbbing headache, swollen eye, blood all over my cheeks, and the 7 of us headed to the train station to head into the city. Had our gatorade bottles full of admiral nelson with us, which we drank on the train over while talking to a hot mom who went to northwestern, heckling a group of mountaneer girls, and watching my roommates brother vomit in a plastic bag the entire time.

Shafer City baby !

Is that what got you All-Conference?

Yes. The Brunello is not cheap. I bought my way into my status. Not All American though, so there must be some old money on this board.

No Leviathan. Very disappointed. Settled with a Wee Heavy.

Ok, bit late to the party but yesterday was a long day. Here's the rundown:

Started with some Jack and a NattyDaddy (a friend brought it over - actually not terrible 24 ounce, 8% for .99¢). Then headed out to watch the Orange and had pints of varying craft beers. Switched to pitchers of Bud Light post game. Went out to Santangelos for a friends birthday and had a couple glasses of Chianti. Back to the house to watch some football and on to PBR and more Jack. Saw Zero Dark Thirty as well, long day.

Also to comment on a few earlier posts:

JoeCollege - head to the Adirondacks, Old Forge specifically and you can get UC and UC Light on tap.

Marsh - they aren't the splits but Kinney Drugs has Old Vienna.

Ok, bit late to the party but yesterday was a long day. Here's the rundown:

Started with some Jack and a NattyDaddy (a friend brought it over - actually not terrible 24 ounce, 8% for .99¢). Then headed out to watch the Orange and had pints of varying craft beers. Switched to pitchers of Bud Light post game. Went out to Santangelos for a friends birthday and had a couple glasses of Chianti. Back to the house to watch some football and on to PBR and more Jack. Saw Zero Dark Thirty as well, long day.

Also to comment on a few earlier posts:

JoeCollege - head to the Adirondacks, Old Forge specifically and you can get UC and UC Light on tap.

Marsh - they aren't the splits but Kinney Drugs has Old Vienna.

Yea I have seen the OV bottles but was really disappointed when they god rid of the splits. Those were good to just pound.

Sounds like you ran the drinking carousel yesterday. Well done!

Yea I have seen the OV bottles but was really disappointed when they god rid of the splits. Those were good to just pound.

Sounds like you ran the drinking carousel yesterday. Well done!
I bar tended in college. I used to polish off a case of OV splits on a Friday while serving drinks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom