Look out for the Notre Dame job if Brian Kelly goes to the NFL | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Look out for the Notre Dame job if Brian Kelly goes to the NFL

If Babers leaves it's only going to be to a top top tier program. ND, OSU, USC etc. And if that is the case it's because Cuse played in multiple NY6 games and sniffed the playoffs.

Can't see Dino fitting in there. Bad weather, slow track, very uptight alumni/leadership.

The only places I'm worried about him bolting are warm weather and west coast - USC/UCLA/Arizona/ASU/Cal/Stanford. He'd absolutely kill it in the Pac 12 - from a recruiting and execution stand point. (And he's from the West.) Dino recruiting Southern California would be epic.

We have a whole thread on how terrible the Pac 12 is, Dino reads this board and now has no desire to head back west, we've convinced upstate New York is Gods Country!

We have a whole thread on how terrible the Pac 12 is, Dino reads this board and now has no desire to head back west, we've convinced upstate New York is Gods Country!
He does?

Brian Kelly is completely perfect for ND - in every respect. If he leaves, they are screwed. And I'm gonna laugh.

Why anyone worth their salt would want that job is beyond me. Yay - I get to live in Central Indiana and have to deal with a bunch of entitled alumni with massive inferiority complexes. No thanks.

This is ridiculous.

South Bend is in Northern Indiana.

Good Texas gigs.
I had heard his wife really loves Texas...happy wife, happy life they say. We will keep HCDFB for a while but if one of the big Texas jobs opens up, that would be the place of concern if we are guessing for down the road.

I had heard his wife really loves Texas...happy wife, happy life they say. We will keep HCDFB for a while but if one of the big Texas jobs opens up, that would be the place of concern if we are guessing for down the road.
IDK - I mean I could see loving certain parts of Texas, but Lubbock ain't no Austin or San Antonio.

When will this nonsense stop?
giphy.gif

the Dino may jump ship threads are reaching uniform thread levels.

Exactly. It's like if you had a chance to sleep with Kate Upton - just enjoy it while it lasts.

the Dino may jump ship threads are reaching uniform thread levels.
Maybe Dino Jumps Ship deserves it's own thread just like the All-Inclusive Rutgers Dumpster Fire :)

Brian Kelly is completely perfect for ND - in every respect. If he leaves, they are screwed. And I'm gonna laugh.

Why anyone worth their salt would want that job is beyond me. Yay - I get to live in Central Indiana and have to deal with a bunch of entitled alumni with massive inferiority complexes. No thanks.
Northern Indiana, not Central. Please don't insult us cultured Central Indiana folk like that.

They use traditional urinals in the North. Heathens.

When will this nonsense stop?
What nonsense Boston? Some posters including Jake simply made some comments about who could take Babers. My comment comes from someone who I trust so shared it. I also prefaced my comment with coach will be here for awhile. Soooo not sure what you are so butt hurt about. Maybe you should just put me on ignore if you don't like my posts, it's really easy to do chief. Have a good one.

Last edited:
I think that GRob would be a perfect fit for Notre Dame. I understand that he's available.
Do you think they would call Bob Diaco first?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DTCSEC

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom