Look out for the Notre Dame job if Brian Kelly goes to the NFL | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Look out for the Notre Dame job if Brian Kelly goes to the NFL

Is this what we are regulated to, incessantly worrying about every opening and if Dino is going to jump there?

The ink is barely dry on his extension.

Agreed, lets worry about it 10-11 months from now.

If ever there was an event to see up close what a terrible and cringeworthy football culture Notre Dame is, that shamrock series game at yankee stadium was it.

It was one of those events where Notre Dame faithful think "wow, we're great and still God's gift to college football" and everyone else thinks, "wow, just when you think the domers can't be bigger douchebags, they come up with this embarrassing event..."

I'd like to think Dino is a bit more salt-of-the-earth than Notre Dame and they're horrible, plastic fan culture... but it's undoubtedly a huge job.
i didn't go to the cuse nd yankee stadium game, I've been to 2 gamiest notre dame stadium, its a most for any big time college football fan, 100x nicer than michigan and ohio state

ND has a turf field now. They don't play on real grass anymore. It is still cold in November, though.
they only play 1 game in november, last game is in californa, shamrock series is in nov, usually senior day and the military game

Imagine what this board would be like if he hadn't signed an extension yet!!!

Imagine what this board would be like if he hadn't signed an extension yet!!!

Even thought I know better, it’s hard to believe it could get worse.

Even thought I know better, it’s hard to believe it could get worse.

Based on how much crying people still do about Marrone, it would surpass epic proportions.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DTCSEC

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom