look up "peripatetic" in the dictionary | Syracusefan.com

look up "peripatetic" in the dictionary

moqui

generational talent
and you'll find a picture of Ricky Ledo:

after 2 years of high school, Ledo attended 3 different prep schools
signed to Providence but never played
last night he was drafted then passed through two other teams before landing with Dallas
wf4d.jpg

https://twitter.com/cf_gardner/status/350643316150378496

IIRC, he never played at Notre Dame Prep, so by my count he's been associated with 7 different teams in the last 2 years (ND, South Kent, PC, Milwaukee, Philly, Atlanta and Dallas) and has only played for 1 of them. His play with the Dallas summer league squad will be his first organized action in over a year.

Reactions: cto
and you'll find a picture of Ricky Ledo:

after 2 years of high school, Ledo attended 3 different prep schools

signed to Providence but never played
last night he was drafted then passed through two other teams before landing with Dallas

IIRC, he never played at Notre Dame Prep, so by my count he's been associated with 7 different teams in the last 2 years (ND, South Kent, PC, Milwaukee, Philly, Atlanta and Dallas) and has only played for 1 of them. His play with the Dallas summer league squad will be his first organized action in over a year.

That's definitely more than even Mark Konecny. Since most of us have never seen Ledo play, we just need to go by what we read or hear and for some reason I think of OJ Mayo. Not for any reason, but if Ledo works hard maybe he can be as good as Mayo in the NBA.

Didn't know his rights went through Philly last night. MCW might be happy to be playing with Nerlens again, but from what I saw when he played with Ledo at St. Andrews, he would not have been excited playing with Ricky again.

Look up "peripathetic" in the dictionary and you'll find Bill Simmons.;) -VBOF

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom